AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guy wants to be my master, but hasn't tipped

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some really great Doms on MFC. They will come in, treat you with respect, talk to you like you're a human and you know who you are and what you're doing. If they're actually interested in dominating you, they'll tip a bit before ever revealing that they're a dominant. They are careful to ask what you're comfortable with, and during a scene will check in with you a couple times to be sure that you're still okay with what's going on, or at the very least, will make sure after the scene that you enjoyed it, if checking in with you during would kill the scene.

They do not try to claim that they will make you money vicariously. They do not try to claim that they know how to run your whole show. They do not disrespect you outside of a pre-arranged humiliation scene. They actually appreciate it if you explain what your limits are, and why those limits are in place. They thank you for the show afterwards.

I've met quite a few of them. I don't really remember exactly what their screen names were at the time, but they exist, and they were unfailingly... a good member. Someone you look forward to seeing again. What they want out of a show depends on the guy, but they always want the girl to be okay with doing it. They never want the girl to have a bad feeling about the show.

There is one exception to this. A member that I knew by the name of bdtony. He appeared to be this way, until one show that went too far. He did not accept my "I can't do that again", after trying something that turned out to be a trigger for me. I didn't know, until we tried it, that I would become terrified. When I did become terrified, I ended the show early. It was a skype show, and by this point we were on him demanding to see the show before paying, so he never paid me for the part of the show that I did do, claiming he didn't owe me anything. He accused me of faking the bad reaction. Before that, I had no troubles with him, and he was a classic example of a good dom. But after that, he became pushy and demanding, and couldn't understand why I wouldn't do another show for him until he paid the $40 he owed me.

This is why I have the policy of: I don't try things with members. I try them on my own first, before I ever agree to do a show with it.

Lol i got this guy once i believe under a different name. I pretty much told him to screw off.

Status
Not open for further replies.