AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Happy New 2013 Year!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoonaVision

Cam Model
Sep 3, 2010
bit.ly
Twitter Username
@loonascandi
Happy New 2013 Year!!!!
2013-new-year-.jpg

How are you going to spend it?

Happy new year Loona! My plan is to get fit again, I let myself slide a bit (thanks MFC for that! lol)

Happy New Year!!! Hoping to do better with camming...mostly by being more consistent. Would love to get to my pre-working at McD's weight of 125 lbs, but I'll be happy with -5/10 (140 right now and would love to fit back into some old clothes). Technically though if I get more consistent I'll be dancing more on cam which should in turn cause me to loose weight, so...here's hoping right? ;)

In 2013 I hope to finish my new book "100 ways to make money online" and to have it published on Amazon on both languages Spanish and English, and to offer also a course with it.

Other goals? Be happy, be healthy, love and be loved, and hopefully to become millionaire!!!

:-D

Happy new 2013 to all, I wish you all the best and good health to you and your beloved ones!!!

:violin:

I will be house sitting NYE. It will be strange and quiet, unlike my past New-Year celebrations. I'm actually excited about that. The year itself will be a new adventure for me on MFC :cat:

Isabella_deL said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Everyone in my whole area goes in fancy dress for new years, it's pretty cool! Last year I did wonder woman, this year an egyptian, will post photos on here in a few days! :p
wow, wonder woman in the middle of winter in england lol...I think I'd be more likely to go as chewbacca

Jupiter551 said:
Isabella_deL said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Everyone in my whole area goes in fancy dress for new years, it's pretty cool! Last year I did wonder woman, this year an egyptian, will post photos on here in a few days! :p
wow, wonder woman in the middle of winter in england lol...I think I'd be more likely to go as chewbacca

I've got a pic of the outfit on my profile in "recent photos"

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Isabella_deL

It really wasn't that bad, it was a pretty makeshift costume I did all that day, though you can't really tell from the picture I wore a corset underneath to try and do the cartoon small waist thing, but because it flattened my boobs out I wore a bra under and over my corset, and I wore tights and boots, so really I was pretty fecking toasty!

This years egyptian outfit will be colder I think, it's not really the kind of thing you can have a jacket with and I won't be wearing corsets or anything, not even sure if i'll wear a bra, I think hard nipples are a nice accessory! :p then again, I have two dress options, one is a white dress, which people might be tempted to make see through, and the other is a black and gold dress, which the bit where my boobs are is already see through.... hmmm

Well counting the hours away in the UK doing what I do with free time, perv girls on MFC and read forums. Hey I never said I was perfect and no neither of those will be in my New Years resolutions (well for giving up any way). I am going to go for a little snooze in a bit on the sofa to charge my battery’s for tonight. Going to a party at a friends but it’s sort of rural and out the way so someone has to drive GF and the 2 friends we are going with all drew lots and guess who lost? :crybaby: Yea me so been practicing all morning. I will have an Orange Juice Please, yes that is fine no vodka in it, no just Orange Juice!! And again NO. :hand: So I hope you all get trashed and have terrible hangover’s and suffer very much so there (sticks tongue out at you all!! Said in fun and mostly jealousy LOL). :lol:

Have a great time drunk or sober. Health, Wealth and Happiness to us all in 2013.

where ever you are, be happy and safe.....
i live too close to the Rose Parade to ignore it...my daughter and i usually go down and hang out with all the tourists camped out along the route: it 's always fun -for a little while anyway- because it's completely unpredictable

Happy New Year, y'all :-D

My new year's plans are to lose a bunch of weight and get fit (gym three times a week and a sensible diet, yeah?); become a better guitarist (an hour's practice a day, yo); finish my degree without cocking things up; quit my record store job and find a real job that will pay me enough to move back out into my own place before the end of the year; get a freelance writing gig at a magazine or magazines (or websites for that matter); get laid with more regularity :dance:

If I can achieve at least most of those things, I'll be happy :)

Reactions: LailaBaise
So Actually, I will put up my Resolution. I usually dont ever do them, bc I will never stick to it lol. BUT This year, I am going to try hard to stick to a schedule, to get my camscore up on MFC, also its not hard for me to stay fit bc all the dancing I do on my bed hahah, but I hate sit-ups, which is why that the last part of my body that needs attention. So I wll be doing 50 push-ups a day (not hard, but it is lol)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! (a little less than three hours left for me :p )

Happy *almost* New Year's! We've still got about 4 hours to go here. We'll be spending it timing kicks from the spawn and enjoying cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory while we watch movies and play xbox. :dance:

Happy New Year!

You all have such sensible goals.

Think I'll just get hammered drunk amd light some shit on fire.

Happy New Year!!! :cool: :clap: :eek:ccasion5:

Getting rid of my Barbie laptop (I just call it that, cuz it's a cute pink Sony VAIO laptop that's old...lol) this month and getting a new, FAST computer with i7.

Reactions: Nordling
Happy New Year Everyone!! My resolutions are to quit smoking, to finally date a girl I work with and to get control over an addiction I have with a certain MFC model. The girl has emptied my back account, so worth it too! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.