AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Harassement on social medias

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2018
Hi guys, so i've been harassed through all my social media by someone that probably has some illness.
Ive been receiving this for over a year now.

Everything started on this specific camming website, and hes started to get jealous about everyone that i talked more friendly, mods or tipped me.
I never made any fake promisses or anything like that to him. He doesnt have anything against me.
But the thing gets serious when he spread lies about me everywhere, to my tippers and followers.
Ive banned him so many times, and he's still creating new accounts. I lost so many tippers because they believe on this sick asshole.
I tried to talk to him at first, then i tried to scare him with police stuff, which just made him wanting me to do so he could meet me. I ignored him, which just made him spam all of my accounts. Then i started to delete his comments, so he knew that i saw it.
So i deleted everything and changed my cam name, i stopped using my wig and stopped showing my face on internet.
But he found me again and he's harassing me all over again.
Im tired of ban his comments and accounts, ive reported him to all the website and they cant ban his IP address.
I dont want to involve legal stuff on this because i would freak out if he know my real name.
Can someone please help me? I'll owe my ass to you.

:arghh:

That's insane. Would you be able to switch to another site? Do you know where he's from? (like state, region, country, etc).

If you can't or don't want to stop camming, it might be best to switch sites, use an entirely new model name, and pre-preemptively geoblock him to make it harder for him to find you. Not sure which site you're on now, but with Streamate, if you have any geoblock in place, you won't show up in any of their promotional ads and whatnot which might help prevent him from finding you again, or at least it will help reduce the odds. They also do not permit any outside contact, so it won't be as big a deal if you need to take a long break from twitter or something. Sites like MFC and MGF do not have the best geoblocks in place, it does nothing to hide the fact that you're a model, only prevents someone from looking at your profile. SM is much better about this. If anyone else has some recommendations for sites with good geoblocks, I'm sure this model would appreciate it!

Regardless of where you cam, I highly recommend fudging some of the details about yourself if they're things he knows. Age, height, weight, birthday (or zodiac sign since that shows up on SM), etc. Word a profile completely different from the one where he knows you're from. Little things like that can make a good bit of difference since most of that stuff can be searched and filtered.

Since you mentioned using a wig, maybe get a new one in a different style, especially colour. Do your make-up different, wear completely different clothing than from your old stream. Make it harder for him to recognize you from a thumbnail (or avoid using your face at all in the thumbnail, at least for a while).

I'm sorry that all I have to offer is some sympathy. I have someone that has found my personal information online, harasses me each time I get on cam and has harassed my family. I understand the psychological burden this can be; to have someone causing you harm without any way to block or retaliate. I thought I had him geoblocked but I think he got around it by spoofing his IP address.

I think it's really unfortunate cam sites don't do more to help police this kind of harassment and abuse.

One thing that has helped me mitigate some of the harm he's able to do is sticking to private shows or ticket shows. My harasser doesn't seem to buy tokens so I've been able to avoid him in these type of shows.

Does this person tip? Would you be able to do something like this to continue doing some cam work until you can figure out something better?

Status
Not open for further replies.