AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever seen your mom naked?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Have You Ever Seen Your Mom Naked?

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No, unless from the inside out counts

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • My family were nudists

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Not since I stopped nursing

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • My mom was a stripper, so of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Which mother? I had two lesbian moms

• Refuse to answer, but I am in therapy

• Yes, and she is HOT

• Does it count if she had a staple in her belly?

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2011
Jimmy Kimmel had a pedestrian question the other night and I thought it would be interesting to see ACF members responses.

Have seen mum naked in the shower when we were kids. The shower and bath were combined and I think mum used to wash our hair then shower herself. Something like that anyway, it was a long time ago and quite innocent.

I chose "no, unless from the inside out counts" for my biological mother. Then again, for all I know it did happen when I was very young- don't some mothers bathe with their children?

As to my adoptive mother, I chose "other". To my knowledge, I have never seen her naked with my glasses on. Since I can't see much of anything without my glasses, if I did see her naked without them, I didn't realize that's what I was looking at.

Yep.....was her caregiver after open heart surgery. News to you young people......it happens.

More times that I can remember, it was never a big deal though. After my surgery she had to bathe me and all other sorts of embarrassing things for a teenage girl so she regularly saw me naked too. During my recovery time, it was just the two of us in the house most days so if she was getting dressed and I needed something, she'd just come help me and then go back to her room to finish dressing. Meh, no big deal.

When I was kindergarten age, my grandmother used to bathe my sister and I with her. It was the easiest and most efficient way to get us all bathed and her water heater never worked for very long. I never thought it was a big deal then. Looking back now though, it seems like most of the ladies in my family have gone nude around each other at some point and it's just not an issue. We're all girls so it just never bothered any of us.

I checked the from the inside out box, but I guess it's probably more of an other. My mom died when I was a toddler, so other than for birthing purposes or nursing (if she breastfed me, I'm not sure) then nope, never, but I was the caregiver for a few years of my gram, the woman who raised me, so I did see her naked.

I've seen my mom naked like a bajillion times. hah It was always just me and her growing up. My dad wasn't around and she never remarried and I guess we just often undressed around each other when I was really small and just never stopped. hah Plus we only had one bathroom until I was 14 soo, you have to make due.

My mom used to put on her makeup and do her hair and everything butt naked in the bathroom with the door wide open... :lol: She didn't really venture out of the bedroom/bathroom area but she wasn't self conscious about it or anything, so neither was I. She used to spend HOURS in there it seemed... :mrgreen:

LiLredhairedgrl said:
My mom used to put on her makeup and do her hair and everything butt naked in the bathroom with the door wide open... :lol: She didn't really venture out of the bedroom/bathroom area but she wasn't self conscious about it or anything, so neither was I. She used to spend HOURS in there it seemed... :mrgreen:
So, I wonder what she was REALLY doing with her hairbrush. :think:

LiLredhairedgrl said:

My mom was the same way. She always did her makeup and hair naked and she never closed the door when she would shower. I also remember he walking around the house topless while looking her bra.

Yeah, though less and less as we both got older. Completely naked was pretty rare, except for when I was a kid and would bug her while she was in the shower. More often, she'd walk around the house or stand at the mirror partly dressed while she was getting ready to go out. My dad always loved to get pictures of her in the middle of doing her makeup, which annoyed her to no end.

My mom has always been the type of woman to just walk around the house naked. I still live at home....soo yeahhh.....
I always thought that MOST moms just walked around naked until I met my last boyfriend who barged in one day while she was still looking for a shirt to throw on. It's just so weird because both my sister and I are the kind of people that need to be absolutely and fully clothed (we even wear sweaters in the hot, humid summers...) to even leave our bedrooms in the morning. We definitely didn't inherit that...uh...trait.

Status
Not open for further replies.