AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello everyone i am a brand new mfc model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinsey_cloud

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 2, 2014
I just have a few basic question. I am a new model, I have been working about one week now. I am working on becoming verified by amber cutie and i am putting in hours on mfc as well as fixing up my profile. My question is about gauging a room. Sometimes I sit there fiddling with myself chatting and hanging out for a couple hours with no takers, no tips and only people staring and posting occasional emotos. I DO NOT want to be percieved as proud or unwilling to put in the work it takes to be successful but after a few hours I get bored and tell the room that I have to excuse myself because the room is uninterested. I hope to encourage participation tips and interest but im not sure where to draw the line. Did any of you have this problem? Do you have any advice for me? Feel free to stop by my room if you like. I really really appreciate any kind of feedback.
Thanks in advance, Kinsey
kinsey_cloud

Kinsey_cloud said:
I just have a few basic question. I am a new model, I have been working about one week now. I am working on becoming verified by amber cutie and i am putting in hours on mfc as well as fixing up my profile. My question is about gauging a room. Sometimes I sit there fiddling with myself chatting and hanging out for a couple hours with no takers, no tips and only people staring and posting occasional emotos. I DO NOT want to be percieved as proud or unwilling to put in the work it takes to be successful but after a few hours I get bored and tell the room that I have to excuse myself because the room is uninterested. I hope to encourage participation tips and interest but im not sure where to draw the line. Did any of you have this problem? Do you have any advice for me? Feel free to stop by my room if you like. I really really appreciate any kind of feedback.
Thanks in advance, Kinsey
kinsey_cloud

What do you do while you're on cam? You say that you "sit there fiddling with" yourself, do you set countdowns or do you just hop on and hang out while masturbating? It's hard to give advice when we don't really know what you're doing.

Lately i have been offering to open cams and watch for 50 tokens, flash for 20, friend add for 100 and privates open to friends, kik for 100 and so on. Today i did a countdown till naked for 2000 tokens and after over an hour id only earned 8. Am i being impatient? Or mabe my prices are to hight for being a beginner? I have my bed all set up with a spotlight, i have music playing, i wear tie-dye and glasses, im a thick, bbw, curvy whatever you want to call it girl ;) and iv had fun laying back and playing with my vibrator. But as much as everyone says they love they show and think im beautiful, they dont want to play, pm, privaet, or join the countdown. I hope i dont sound like a bratty newby, im really trying to learn. Last night i worked 2 shifts a total of 4 hours for free. I felt disappointed.

Kinsey_cloud said:
Lately i have been offering to open cams and watch for 50 tokens, flash for 20, friend add for 100 and privates open to friends, kik for 100 and so on. Today i did a countdown till naked for 2000 tokens and after over an hour id only earned 8. Am i being impatient? Or mabe my prices are to hight for being a beginner? I have my bed all set up with a spotlight, i have music playing, i wear tie-dye and glasses, im a thick, bbw, curvy whatever you want to call it girl ;) and iv had fun laying back and playing with my vibrator. But as much as everyone says they love they show and think im beautiful, they dont want to play, pm, privaet, or join the countdown. I hope i dont sound like a bratty newby, im really trying to learn. Last night i worked 2 shifts a total of 4 hours for free. I felt disappointed.

2000 tokens is a lot for naked for a newbie. When I was new I set my daily goal at around 1500. 1000 to naked (broken up into individual 250 each counts for shirt, shorts, bra and panties) and then 500 for cumshow or w/e.

I would NEVER EVER EVER do any sort of masturbation if I haven't been paid yet. Masturbating for free says the guys "well, if you don't tip, I'll give you what you want eventually anyway." When you get approved read around the Models-Only section and try to learn as much as you can. :)

Thank you very much. Ill try again with different prices. Im trying to find my place. NOt over or under charge. Its challenging to figure it out as a beginner.

I still consider myself fairly new, but I have improved very much since the beginning. I would lower your countdowns for sure from 2000 and as said seperate top/bra etc. The most important thing is building a fan base of at least a few regulars so you have some guarenteed people in you room when online etc. Most important thing for my my first few months was getting to know members, and attracting them to come back. I notice very high countdowns especaially when new will just scare some members off. Ive established myself to quite a few regulars that always tip when in my room and i have adjusted my count accordingly (which is usually about 900 top off 1000 bra off) hope this helps from a still kind of new model ;p

thanks ladies. I have adjusted my prices and i have met some cool regulars. I filmed a couple beginner videos and I got a chalkboard for games. Thank you thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.