AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help for unpopular model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreyFae

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 22, 2015
Hey there, I need some recommendations for sites good for unpopular cam models. I started on chaturbate but wasnt able to take full advantage of my 'new model' status due to a full time job. Im wondering if theres any good sites that I could do as a sort of re-do. I wanted to try MyGirlFund since the concept sounded amazing but I've heard a lot of negative things about it. I'm mpving to a new city next month and will be able to do regular shows. Im thinking of doing chaturbate 3 times a week and another site two times a week.
Also i'm very chatty, friendly and dancey on chat but still rather awkward with toys. Maybe a site that is more focused on being a sort of online girlfriend with playing with toys being a bonus?

I don't know that much but I am a member on MFC and its the only site I use. There are lots of successful models who aren't very explicit or nude and don't use toys, so maybe it would work if you have something going for you and are fun and/or pretty. Good luck.

Welcome to the forum. We get these questions a lot and before I tackle anything specific, I'd like to give a more broad answer: this forum is full of awesome information and the majority of us that are verified models spend quite some time here in models only and many are successful. I would definitely take the time to get verified as a model, spend a lot of time digging around and reading, and see if the information already here can help you out.

What's stopping you from making a new profile on Chaturbate so you can get "new mode" status again? Don't jinx yourself by saying you're unpopular, might be a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Reactions: Teagan
Status
Not open for further replies.