AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2022
DEAR MEMBERS/HELPERS!
I WOULD LIKE TO SHOUT OUT DESPERATELY FOR HELP!

I am 51yrs old a webcam model from home, I lost my work 2yrs ago during covid and I found so much happiness and enough money for a living in th webcam industry.
MFC was my home my little family I got so much friends there and my only income was from there.
Suddenly in a day it disappeared and was deleted for no reason.
I did not break the rule it just happened.
during that time many hungarian model was deleted as I know right, but I do not think its fair as I am a good model, I dont break any rule and I do it from home . I was very depressed and I wrote more than 50 email for mfc during this half year just to tell me the reason why or if they can give it back. In the last emails I just only ask a reason already :')
but no reply. And I am on my nerves , i I think its disgusting what this page is doing with some models.
I am writing here to ask some help or if anybody knows an mfc contact or if somebody here can say anything useful.
I tried their both emails already, i dont know phone numbers, no other sources.

Thank you so much for any help!!

Edit

Ok so is there no user that will help you with this? There must be someone that has followed you? OFC this means you will have to have outside way of contact. I don't want it, please. Just here trying to help multiple models get started.

Upvote 0
Ok so is there no user that will help you with this? There must be someone that has followed you? OFC this means you will have to have outside way of contact. I don't want it, please. Just here trying to help multiple models get started.

Your last two sentences of this are just bizarre. You keep making posts about how you want to "help models," but nothing in your post here is helping her. None of her MFC members/followers would be able to help her with this, because MFC is not going to just tell some guy a model's personal business like that about her account. Any updates they would have about her model account, they would share with her only.

It's weird though, to go a half year with this without any reply from MFC. It's usually one of the more lax sites, and usually takes a lot to get banned from there. @AfroditeX , you've e-mailed MFC Model Support at models@myfreecamsmail.com? And have you been checking your e-mail Spam folder as well...just in case an e-mail from them wound up in there?

Upvote 0
Yes, I sent them several emails to this address. And I am frequently checking my spam folder. I went to a lawyer and he wrote a letter. they replied they did not keep in touch with anyone else only me. so this is very unfair and it is also shows- which is obvious that they do not want to reply me at all... ridicious...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.