AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help, pls metadata location removal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2018
Hello everyone

I am just getting started and am having so much trouble removing some of the metadata from my videos, it
comes up on the information about the video, my real name and desktop info.. want to remove this and have tried so much, losing hope, feel stupid as cant actually believe its this hard.....

Please anyone have any ideas?

I am using a clip site to upload photos and videos. The photos have been easy but not the vids...

There are programs designed for this.... I'm sure for windows.. I know for Mac... one thing you can try is on your computer create a second user account. Use your stage name for that account. Then check to see if the program you are using starts using your stage name from the active user account. In theory that might work well for you and maybe the separation of home and work life accounts will give you additional benefits.

Disclaimer: I'm not a model. I'm a member but I've done a lot of computer stuff in my day. :)

it
comes up on the information about the video, my real name and desktop info

Out of curiosity, I checked the information on some of my own videos, and on other model's videos that I've purchased and downloaded. The information on all of them is the same in that section, showing my desktop name. This leads me to believe that this information not permanently attached to the video and is actually details of where the video is right now, but I could be wrong.

If on Windows, it might be worth it to do a factory reset, reinstall windows and set it up without any real personal info. Just be sure to back up anything important to an external drive.

striker44 Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! I can finally start making some money, couldnt have been simpler or easier, thank you...
I have been struggling a little to much with this problem, had tried it all, damn computers are sometimes too good haha..

This website is amazing, eveyone is so lovely and friendly, i have been reading alot for the last few months on here and its just so nice that
people help and support eachother. Life is short so be nice hehe :) oxoxoxox

Reactions: Striker44
Out of curiosity, I checked the information on some of my own videos, and on other model's videos that I've purchased and downloaded. The information on all of them is the same in that section, showing my desktop name. This leads me to believe that this information not permanently attached to the video and is actually details of where the video is right now, but I could be wrong.

This could very likely be the case. It's showing you live info and not saved metadata info.

Reactions: Shutterbuck
striker44 Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! I can finally start making some money, couldnt have been simpler or easier, thank you...
I have been struggling a little to much with this problem, had tried it all, damn computers are sometimes too good haha..

This website is amazing, eveyone is so lovely and friendly, i have been reading alot for the last few months on here and its just so nice that
people help and support eachother. Life is short so be nice hehe :) oxoxoxox

Wow. Glad I could help! thanks for posting you have a solution.

I assume you are talking about creating a second account on your computer with your stage name. Yeah I think that should work great for you. I think the only thing you need to watch out for is if the software you are using was purchased AND you need to enter your name as part of the license for that software, just make sure that your name doesn't get put into the metadata. But if you're using something that comes with your OS, or open source software you should be fine.

I see i have been using Photo Booth but checked the metadata and looked clean, so hope I've not accidentally put my name out there, god its all little scary really, just don't want to ruin my life haha.....
But have been enjoying the whole experience its extremely liberating really, I've been a stripper before and this is soon much better, you can have extremely slow nights and with this it just doesn't matter because I'm comfy at home, i need to put more time in though and the days just fly by.

and yes changed user and put my screen name on.

Thanks again, you saved my sanity and a lot of time haha

:)

Reactions: Striker44
Status
Not open for further replies.