AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP - Resources for model suffering physical abuse?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2015
There's a (US, I think) model whose room I've been in twice but basically hardly know. Today she PMed me saying she's been punched in the face by a guy. I asked her if there was anyone she trusted she could talk with, she said no. I asked her if she reported it to the police, she said no and she's not going to. She said she just needed tokens to make things better. The cynics may regard that as a red flag but her face did show signs of being struck. I said I'm not going to preach at you but you absolutely do not deserve this, physical abuse is not OK and please look after yourself and then I had to leave for work.

What else can I do? It's not my place to advise her - we're not friends, we don't know each other at all but she's a human being who is in a bad place and needs help from someone and I can't just ignore it and go jerk off in the next room. If anyone has an idea where I can point her to get help I'd be grateful.

I know of a few models who make their bread and butter this way. It's not hard to make it look like you have a black eye.

She's lying. Plain and simple. Someone who does not want to notify the police or talk to anyone they know about it is not going to tell a random guy in a cam room.

Please tell me how tokens will fix this situation? They wont.

The only resources you can really give her are hotlines and emotional support...and I assume she won't give you her real location so you can't give her local resources.

Don't let her manipulate you into believing that if you don't give her tokens you don't care.

A models room you have been in twice turns to you for support in desperate times... and that support is asked for in the way of tokens... c'mon lol

Is this a genuine thing that happened? this almost seems made up to make models look bad

I'm shocked a model did this, I'm then stunned if they did and you're taking it seriously

Reactions: ComicOzzie
A models room you have been in twice turns to you for support in desperate times...

I'm shocked a model did this, I'm then stunned if they did and you're taking it seriously

Not only this but also, Im shocked that a girl who was physically abused would get on cam to show her bruises. Anyone who is ACTUALLY abused that way, tries their damnedest to cover those up & not attract attention. Which leads me to believe the girl is doing it as a way to lure in "sympathy tips" from those sweet fellas like OP who really get concerned. don't fall for that shit.

Not only this but also, Im shocked that a girl who was physically abused would get on cam to show her bruises. Anyone who is ACTUALLY abused that way, tries their damnedest to cover those up & not attract attention. Which leads me to believe the girl is doing it as a way to lure in "sympathy tips" from those sweet fellas like OP who really get concerned. don't fall for that shit.
Exactly. I had a bruise on my face from Hockey and I tried my hardest to cover it up. I made it very obvious I was fine and it was no big deal...just from a stick at my hockey game.

No one who is actually abused does this.

Exactly. I had a bruise on my face from Hockey and I tried my hardest to cover it up. I made it very obvious I was fine and it was no big deal...just from a stick at my hockey game.

Same. I had a gnarly fall off my longboard a few years back, I got on cam, guys questioned my bruises/wounds and then we went about our day doing sexy stuffs. Sure some tipped cuz it was hilarious (they all know Im accident prone) and others tipped cuz they genuinely felt bad for me. But i never milked it like it was something it wasn't; abuse lol

I also had a serious moment on cam when I got a call from my mom and found out my cousin died. I had my cam to away- came back teary eyed and told the guys I was going to log off for the day. Most Pm'ed me asking what was up & I vaguely told them. But i never made that situation more than what it was either.

I guess I wanted to show that shit happens to us - all the time. (ya kno- cuz we're human too) But if the situation seems weird, off or constantly reoccurring then she's probably a fake. Its just the way we handle it that counts. :)

Hmmmm!!!!! Wonder if I gave myself a black eye and said my girlfriend did it. Would I be able to get models to give me free sexy time on Skype to make things better :cry::angel:
you will be lucky if you dont get another black eye just for asking

Thanks for the replies. I was never intending to give money but only to suggest somewhere for the model to get help. If she's not genuine then I guess there's no need. Lesson learned!

edit: yes, I know, loln00b

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gen
There's a (US, I think) model whose room I've been in twice but basically hardly know. Today she PMed me saying she's been punched in the face by a guy. I asked her if there was anyone she trusted she could talk with, she said no. I asked her if she reported it to the police, she said no and she's not going to. She said she just needed tokens to make things better.

Wow, this is really pathetic. The lengths some models will go to get some tokens...

Did I miss something where it was ok to say someone claiming abuse is lying? Just like that. Like it's a fact.

I'm not saying the story isn't full of red flags. I'm not encouraging anyone to give this girl tokens. But providing resources to someone who may possibly need them - no matter how 'out there' it sounds is not an awful thing.

. Someone who does not want to notify the police or talk to anyone they know about it is not going to tell a random guy in a cam room.

Not true. It can be much easier to disclose to someone far away from you, 'removed' through the internet. I've always found it far easier to type than to verbalize and to type to people who were somewhat 'strangers' about stuff. There are things I've told people on mfc I'd never share in a million years with anyone I know in person.

We've responded to a story; the story as told to us sounds iffy

It's ok to say a third hand story sounds iffy

I have no problem with that at all :)

Very simply, its VERY ok to think critically and to encourage people to do the same about stories people use online. But I believe it's important not to go around calling people liars when you .. quite simply have no possible way of knowing if that's the truth or not. It does more harm than good. That's all.

Last edited:

Will let this speak for both using makeup to look abused, and as comment about physical abuse.

Did I miss something where it was ok to say someone claiming abuse is lying? Just like that. Like it's a fact.

I'm not saying the story isn't full of red flags. I'm not encouraging anyone to give this girl tokens. But providing resources to someone who may possibly need them - no matter how 'out there' it sounds is not an awful thing.

Not true. It can be much easier to disclose to someone far away from you, 'removed' through the internet. I've always found it far easier to type than to verbalize and to type to people who were somewhat 'strangers' about stuff. There are things I've told people on mfc I'd never share in a million years with anyone I know in person.
I stated she was lying. And one way or another she is. My comment wasn't specific to her lying about the abuse....but she is lying when she said she needs tokens to make it better.

As someone who HAS been hit tokens do not make physical abuse better. That is a lie. Plain and simple.

And yes...it is easier to tell a random person on the internet intimate things. For sure. However it's also easier to scam people on the internet by telling them lies...because they have no way to verify them.

I take this very personal because I have a friend and regular that was completely scammed this way. This EXACT way. It's preying on a man's natural instinct to protect and it's bullshit.

But I believe it's important not to go around calling people liars when you .. quite simply have no possible way of knowing if that's the truth or not. It does more harm than good. That's all.

I understand

I think the difference is I feel like I'm just critiquing a story rather than a human being, so it's not a personal thing. If someone was giving a first hand account of abuse of course it wouldn't be appropriate to pick holes or insinuate they were lying (let alone call them a liar)

We have no way of knowing if OP made the whole thing up, we also have no way of knowing if OP's account is a fair representation of what happened

Just have to go on what was said & how it was told, and from that it seems like a lie.

I think if all she was asking for is understanding and support, sure believe her without question. Give her helpline numbers, whatever. Since she's asking for money, question away. Any story that pulls at your heart strings and ends in "Can I have some money. That's the only thing that will help." should be questioned.

She could be trying to raise money so she can get a bus/plane ticket and just sneak out and leave.

This is the trouble with the story as told to us

The title is "Resources for model suffering physical abuse" which suggests a SO but the story itself is

"Today she PMed me saying she's been punched in the face by a guy. I asked her if there was anyone she trusted she could talk with, she said no. I asked her if she reported it to the police, she said no and she's not going to. She said she just needed tokens to make things better"

"Punched in the face by a guy" is so vague, surely if it was reported to you "my husband is hitting me" or "my bf is hitting me", when you recant the story you would say "she's been punched in the face by her husband" and give a bit more reverence to the facts as they were told to you

@MFCGod we're on the same page. To me there's a big difference with saying "this sounds very fishy, i think its likely a lie" and "she is lying". I don't think you said anything like that. And critiquing the story 3rd hand not the actual person is an interesting way of looking at it.. one i hadn't really thought about. Thank you :)

I stated she was lying. And one way or another she is. My comment wasn't specific to her lying about the abuse....but she is lying when she said she needs tokens to make it better.

As someone who HAS been hit tokens do not make physical abuse better. That is a lie. Plain and simple.

And yes...it is easier to tell a random person on the internet intimate things. For sure. However it's also easier to scam people on the internet by telling them lies...because they have no way to verify them.

I take this very personal because I have a friend and regular that was completely scammed this way. This EXACT way. It's preying on a man's natural instinct to protect and it's bullshit.

I'm sorry that your friend got scammed.. i have seen some REALLY awful things happen to friends this way too. I'm not at all against you being protective, and cautioning people .. but your initial post read to me like you were simply saying she was lying about everything, including the abuse.Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: Influenced
I didn't make it up. I didn't report it verbatim, either. The pm is in my archives on MFC. I could post it here but that wouldn't really prove anything. I'll be more sceptical next time. Picking over my original post line by line is probably a waste of everyone's time at this point. I've blocked the person concerned and will not frequent their room again.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop

This is where I stand, just because she is telling a member doesn't mean she is lying right off the bat. I can see why many people would automatically assume this because yes it is done a lot, however I agree with Miss_Lollipop on this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.