AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hid my last log in

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to hide from a model when I last logged on?
I think it depends what site, so you'd have to tell us which site you mean, or were you meaning this forum lol?

can i ask why you need to hide your last login?

Is there a way to hide from a model when I last logged on?

I’m not sure which site you’re on, but if you’re dealing with models bugging you with PMs the second you go online, you can disable PMs…or set PMs to people on your friends list only. You can also watch a public chat (in guest mode) without actually being logged in.

If you’re being grilled by a model about why you logged on yesterday but didn’t come visit her chat yesterday, now is the time to remind her that you are free to spend your online time where you want. And that you don’t spend 100% of your cam site time JUST in her room…that you visit elsewhere as well. This really shouldn’t have to be explained to cam models, so if she’s the jealous type to get upset and act like you’re betraying her by visiting other models, cut her loose.

Btw the only instance I can think of where I’d comment on a member’s online time…is when he’s in my public chat whining “You’re never online. I keep missing you.” That’s when I’d remind him that I was online yesterday (and that I even saw him “online” on my friends list), so if HE made the decision to not visit me while he was online, that’s on him. Like Mom says…you snooze, you lose! Lol.

I’m not sure which site you’re on, but if you’re dealing with models bugging you with PMs the second you go online, you can disable PMs…or set PMs to people on your friends list only. You can also watch a public chat (in guest mode) without actually being logged in.

If you’re being grilled by a model about why you logged on yesterday but didn’t come visit her chat yesterday, now is the time to remind her that you are free to spend your online time where you want. And that you don’t spend 100% of your cam site time JUST in her room…that you visit elsewhere as well. This really shouldn’t have to be explained to cam models, so if she’s the jealous type to get upset and act like you’re betraying her by visiting other models, cut her loose.

Btw the only instance I can think of where I’d comment on a member’s online time…is when he’s in my public chat whining “You’re never online. I keep missing you.” That’s when I’d remind him that I was online yesterday (and that I even saw him “online” on my friends list), so if HE made the decision to not visit me while he was online, that’s on him. Like Mom says…you snooze, you lose! Lol.
It's funny, that's exactly the reason I thought behind hiding the login. Jealous model. I've seen that in action unfortunately.

I can see why it's good to hide the last login, some models will see you logged in, and it may have either been to check./reply to a message or 2, but mode;/s get weird and start to accuse you of lying and think you were on and spending your money on other models - I am sure it has happened to all of us plenty of times.

Sometimes I will have the tab open for SC for example on my phone, and it may be the last site I visited before I close Chrome, I leave a few tabs open by default so when I startup Chrome, I have 4 or 5 sites I can just switch between easily without clicking on them or typing the URLs in each time. Somewhere like SC, if I load up my browser and it was the last visited site/tab on Chrome, even if I immediate switch to another site/tab, it will show me as online for the next 10 minutes and show my login, so now models think I am lying and assume I am off spending time/money with others - but it's not necessarily the fact I am with other models that are getting annoyed at, it's the fact they think I am telling lies. Which, I can understand this scenario sounds so stupid and like a lie, I get it, but I do this basically every time I open my browser on my phone,. Sometimes it will be on SC the last time, sometimes It's on here, sometimes a few other tabs/sites... Trying to explain this is not something I should have to constantly do, so being able to hide my last login makes life so much easier, and this is yet another reason why for me, having an invisibility feature is really great (or actually on CB, no one sees when you're online, so I love that about them - yes I complimented CB lol)

Reactions: Ozzie_
I can see why it's good to hide the last login, some models will see you logged in, and it may have either been to check./reply to a message or 2, but mode;/s get weird and start to accuse you of lying and think you were on and spending your money on other models - I am sure it has happened to all of us plenty of times.
Yeah, it's happened to me. It was parcelled up as emotional jealousy but I'm sure tokens were a factor. When combined with a feature like a model being able to see how many tokens you have it could be a bit of a pain in the ass.

Reactions: NotYou
people are fucking weird man. i see my regs visiting other models all the time. yeah it sucks when you are online and wishes they spent on you because your stream earnings around that time sucked, but it's their money and time. they can choose to spend it with anyone else. it isn't personal, and making a stink over or pressure indeed will make it personal to the point they won't spend at all on you.

it's not fair. you dudes are usually trying to get off and end up accidentally getting a helicopter girlfriend experience you never consented to. it's also this weird balance because models will get the needy boyfriend experiences we never consented to too.

Status
Not open for further replies.