AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hiding Adress on Amazon Wishlist

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just set it so that people cannot gift me (and therefore be able to view my city and address) and will delete it entirely soon.

Just so you know, you can receive Amazon.CA gift cards, even from American or non-Canadian members. They just have to buy it from the Canadian Amazon site.

To the member asking - I've never seen a members name on the invoice, I only put Amazon products on my wishlist (no third parties) so maybe that helps, but obviously the other ladies have so no guarantees!

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Not positive they still do this so maybe another lady can confirm but does Eden Fantasy still offer their secure wishlists? I used to use them for that alone for sex toys but not sure if they changed something the last couple years.

Just so you know, you can receive Amazon.CA gift cards, even from American or non-Canadian members. They just have to buy it from the Canadian Amazon site.

To the member asking - I've never seen a members name on the invoice, I only put Amazon products on my wishlist (no third parties) so maybe that helps, but obviously the other ladies have so no guarantees!

Thanks :3. Yeah, my previous wishlist was on Amazon.com though so being Canadian I couldn't accept gift cards, Amazon.ca unfortunately has a very pitiful selection on most things in general but oh well, it's much better being safe than sorry with something like this so I'll create a wishlist on there and go the gift card route then.

Update: Wait a second... lol before I completely delete my Amazon.com wishlist I'll give the Canadian gift cards a shot first, I'm pretty sure I tried it before though and it was non compatible, it would be pretty damn awesome if I could receive them with an Amazon.com wishlist though just because Amazon.ca sucks.

Last edited:
Thanks :3. Yeah, my previous wishlist was on Amazon.COM though so being Canadian I couldn't accept gift cards, Amazon.ca unfortunately has a very pitiful selection on most things in general but oh well, it's much better being safe than sorry with something like this so I'll create a wishlist on there and go the gift card route then.

Update: Wait a second... lol before I completely delete my Amazon.com wishlist I'll give the Canadian gift cards a shot first, I'm pretty sure I tried it before though and it was non compatible, it would be pretty damn awesome if I could receive them with an Amazon.com wishlist though just because Amazon.ca sucks.
Have you tried ebay?

Have you tried ebay?

Same predicament really, poor selection on camming related items I'd like to put on my wishlist but I will keep that in mind as an option and compare that to Amazon.ca if Canadian gift cards are non compatible with Amazon.com.

Same predicament really, poor selection on camming related items I'd like to put on my wishlist but I will keep that in mind as an option and compare that to Amazon.ca if Canadian gift cards are non compatible with Amazon.com.
You can make a wish list for sex toys on Adam and Eve http://www.adameve.com/ they serve both U.S and Canada.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LittleMsBlack
You can make a wish list for sex toys on Adam and Eve http://www.adameve.com/ they serve both U.S and Canada.

Thanks for the heads up :3 I'm hearing Eden Fantasy and Adam and Eve, looks like I'll have to do some looking into this.

Canadian gift cards are not compatible with Amazon.com, unfortunately.

Girls who only accept gift cards, can you create a wishlist for people to view and "pick items" for you to use your gift card for WITHOUT entering a shipping address on Amazon?

Reactions: TacoBelle
Yes you can add items to a wishlist and just not put the addy in at all. I then keep my egiftcard at the top of the list to be noticeable and easily accessed.

Canadian gift cards are not compatible with Amazon.com, unfortunately.

Yep, I just finished looking into this and that is correct so it looks like my best options in terms of a wishlist are either going with Amazon.ca or ToyDirty (I noticed that they had a decent selection of stuff and secure wishlists). Need to make sure someone not living in Canada can send a Canadian Amazon gift card as well through email, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to but Amazon seems to be slacking on their game a bit here lol.

Like Gen already told you international people can send you a egiftcard but they have to do it from amazon.ca and not any other amazon.

Like Gen already told you international people can send you a egiftcard but they have to do it from amazon.ca and not any other amazon.

Thanks, sorry I was confused for a sec lol also sorry if I'm spamming this thread, you were all super helpful at helping me out here though :3.

Eden Fantasys still does a secure wishlist, but it seems like half their stuff has been "temporarily out of stock" or "coming soon" forever. There are items I've added to my wishlist that were "new" back in 2011, but have never actually been in stock and able to be purchased.

I recommend checking out the list of sex toy stores listed on Heyepiphora.com, there are a few Canadian stores listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.