AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hmph!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustineSunday

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 30, 2015
ny
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@itsmistybliss
MFC Username
JustineSunday
My first few nights on cam were bomb but tonight my wifi is really fucking up and apparently my cam is laggy. Now my room is dead quiet but I feel like I should stay on for at least another hour or two. This is such a stark difference from the first few times I cammed - at least people were interacting even if they didn't tip. Should I just call it quits early while I'm having these technical difficulties?

I wouldn't... Maybe take a break and then hop back online in a little while. The first week on MFC it's pretty important to get yourself out there, meet new folks, and just be seen. I'm a newbie on there myself this week.

Good luck!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
idk my legit real life manfriend called me right when people started coming in to my room again so I just talked to him on the phone... Bad, I know... I heard my camera was really glitchy, etc. and it was starting to stress me out. I'm ordering a legit webcam and picking it up on Tuesday. When I get my new place I won't have to share a wifi connection with 8 other people and the modem will be in my apartment. I probably should've waited to start camming until then.

You definitely want a good cam, but don't let the bad nights bring you down. It can always be turned around with a proper work ethic.

Some nights will be slow. Knowing when to step away is more art then science.

You'll find as many answers to when to do that as there are Cam Models. Technical issues are always a good reason to take a break if they cannot be corrected, or are making your feed difficult to watch and enjoy. It takes real dedication for a viewer to stay with a slideshow feed, or one that has serious sound lag issues. So in the case you named above, perhaps taking an hour away to see if things clear up (our your roommates stop streaming everything under the sun) and trying later might have been best.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Thanks, I'm in a sort of janky internet situation so I have literally no control over the router when it's acting funny (it's kept in the apartment unit above me). I wish I had waited until I had more control over my connection. I just got over zealous and excited to start camming as soon as I got approved basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.