AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can a member follow a model without having either a Twitter account or Tumblr account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Well, he can go ahead and make himself a Twitter account, and follow the model. Lol. A lot of the members who complain "I keep missing you when you come online" don't even bother making a Twitter account. One guy on MFC had the nerve to ask me to e-mail him every time I get on cam. LOL. Uh...no.

*See if the cam site(s) she's on has a feature allowing you to add her to your favorites, and get notifications (e-mail and/or text message) for when she comes online.

Set um email notification,to know when she is on.If she doesn`t have social media is probably because she doesn`t want to be found

I'm talking about members that don't use Twitter or Tumblr.

See my above post. Damn, can a girl get a 'like' or something? Lol.

If the member is too stubborn (or lazy) to do any of the things I suggested, then clearly he isn't that interested in following the model. Most cam girls have Twitter accounts. What are ya waiting for?

The best solution I can think that doesn't involve making an account is just put their account into one of your bookmarks/favorites in your browser and check it daily. I do that with some instagrams since I don't have an account on there anymore

There is no reason to not make their own twitter account to follow their favorites on. It’s free.

There is no reason to not make their own twitter account to follow their favorites on. It’s free.

But we're talking about Guy here...

you don't have to be active on those platforms. just create an anonymous account. you also get access to content you probably wouldn't be able to see just on the camsite. i think most models don't expect their clients to be active back or to interact.

How can a member follow a model without having either a Twitter account or a Tumblr account?
You could set up an rss feed. If you are not concerned to see changes fast you could visit manully.
Ultimately, if you really want to be notified quickly about twitter, then a twitter sign up is going to be required.
If you are talking about following mfc models going online, don't forget you can use 'Model Online Notification' in the mfc settings.

Nobody can just make a bookmark anymore?
I guess if you want to follow more than a couple models, it’s easier to just have them all in one feed.

I still love bookmarks, though. Handy for “I want to read this but not now” so you can have a whole folder of interesting things for slow days at work :p or random online shops I stumble across that I can reference back to later.

I didn't ask what they looked like or how big they were back when she was under 18.
Its just in bad taste... its right on up there with those guys who ask about your first time and expect you to tell them how you lost your v card at 16 or some shit....

Its just in bad taste... its right on up there with those guys who ask about your first time and expect you to tell them how you lost your v card at 16 or some shit....
Oh. I didn't realize that. I didn't think it was considered to be a personal question.

Reactions: ElaySmith
@AmberCutie Sorry if my tweet creeped you out.
lol nothing you do creeps me out, it's just funny that you carried over your random question asking over there :D

guy, bless your heart. please don't stop asking questions here since you are now on twitter.

I agree. Guy, you ask two types of questions random question that I'd never occur to me. Sometimes, they lead to really interesting answers. And questions that I'd love to ask, but don't have the nerve to. Girls being jealous of other girls boobs is definitely in the second category.
Keep asking, man.

• Funny!
Reactions: Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.