AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can I get people to buy my manyvids videos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2015
Twitter Username
@LilyBlueBBW
Streamate Username
LilyBluBBW
Chaturbate Username
bigpussy690
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/425557/BBWchubbyLisbyIsley/
Hiyas everyone

I have decided to start using this forum more often and so a lot of you will probably become sick of me.
Anyway I started a manyvids account about a week ago because I don't think I will ever get approved on C4S.
I can't get anyone to buy my videos on manyvids. I am fully aware that I do not look like the glorious queen
beyonce but I really hoped that maybe I could find an audience on manyvids, you know that is full of people who
like scary things such as myself. I posted up 6 videos and nobody brought even one. I fully stocked my store to the brim and even asked for the members to buy me a fried chicken dinner. I have wiggled my ass to the 15th power and nobody seems to want to buy a video of it. I try to make videos of the highest quality. I eat only the finest fried chicken and corned beef sandwiches. The chili dogs and chili fries that I eat in my videos are top shelf. I eat only the sloppiest and most greasy of hamburgers. I make sure that my ass is cleaned everyday and I do kegel exercises. In case you have not noticed, I am indeed a feedee. I don't know why people are not buying my videos. Maybe it's cause I am black and a bbw or cause I am #500 or because my prices are too high. I wonder what I am doing wrong and what I need to fix. I edit all of my videos after I upload them to make sure that I have the best preview image but that usually works to no avail. I started out at #2295 and I worked my way up to #495 in the course of a week and a half. I have put basically every dime that I have into buying food for the videos. I have really tried my best to make this page work and I do want it to be a success but I just feel that nobody will buy my videos because I am dark skinned and I am a bbw. I would like to hire actors to do videos with but it's expensive to pay for STD tests and then there is the hassle of getting guys to produce recent ID and sign a 2257. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I just want to make some money.

Last edited:
In case you have not noticed, I am indeed a feedee. I don't know why people are not buying my videos.

Honestly, Manyvids is more lucrative for vanilla vids, as far I've noticed. So mainstream, run-of-the-mill masturbating naughtiness. Clips4Sale is much more fetish friendly. What problem are you having getting approved by them? They're usually pretty easy to work with. If I were you I'd do my best to get a C4S up and running and go from there.

Also, don't go broke trying to make just feedee vids. There's plenty of fetishes you can do that don't require a large investment of props. :)

I have stopped camming since June and am fully providing for my family of 2 with C4S alone and am not taking a hit w out my camming income. I barely EVER make my payout on Manyvids but if you look @ our c4s clip income thread I clear some crazy amazing numbers. Im curious as to why you cant make a c4s store as well; they approve everyone and its super easy to make a store. The stuff you are filming (like fedee) will sell on c4s or any fetish really. Anyways I would NEVER hire male talent even if I did not have a boyfriend- If I were to hire a model it would only be a female and she would have to be an established model. The only model I plan on EVER hiring is Cadence Lux or Odette Delacroix due to the fact that they both are super established and would both sell amazing. If you have a fetlife there are plenty of groups you can post in for content trade to find male or female talent- You can also do trade work (which is what I do) what trade is: I make a clip for my store and then we do a clip for her store- I recently did trade work where I got an hour and she got an hour (or however many hours you plan on shooting for) this was also super awesome. The top many vids girls make around 10k - which is pretty good BUT the top girls on c4s pull in around triple that which tells you how amazing clips4sale really is. The traffic is amazing, support can be hit or miss but normally they are pretty helpful. I post 5 clips a day in 2 stores and I post 1 clip a week in my taboo studio- I do this full time and am super proud of myself from where I started- it's totally do able to not ever cam if you do not want to. I would take the time to read our clips4sale threads here and soak in ALL the information because the ladies here are the reason I have succeeded so well. Hard work, determination and trying weird stuff always helps as well!

Reactions: moxybrown and Gen
It takes a while to reach pay out on manyvids, usually several months. I've found that it not only takes heavy advertising on social media, but you need to upload *a lot* of videos to get the ball rolling.

Clips4se is a bit more reliable. Fetish clips are more popular there but I've sold vanilla content on my stores as well.

Reactions: Gen
Seconding what everyone else said and a bit of advice from looking at your store:

1) I've noticed in a few threads that you're worried/feeling that none of the sites will work for you as a dark-skinned BBW. I do believe things are harder for BBWs (which I am as well) and models of different races BUT the only part of that you can control is your attitude. There are models of all kinds who are successful - you just have to work with what you have and find your own niches. I don't mean to sound dismissive because I can definitely understand the frustration - but rather I wanted to be motivating and let you know that you're gorgeous and there will always be lots of guy who LOVE your appearance.

2) You only have six videos! That's not a whole lot - which is fine - but might impact your sales. Uploading often is helpful. Don't be discouraged if your first few videos don't take off, sometimes guys wait until you have a variety before they start buying. You'll need ten videos minimum to open Clips4Sale.

3) You might want to work on your lighting & angles - for example in your shower play video, the preview photo is just the top of your shower. If you include a screenshot of your body it might be more enticing to the viewers. Dudes like to see what they're getting and the quality of video, so good lighting & a good screenshot can help!

4) Descriptions! I am a big fan of descriptions for videos because it can really upsell it. @Teagan posted years ago and it has always stuck with me - when you see an ad for a restaurant they don't say "come eat steak", they say "come try our aged fire-grilled Angus beef, grilled to perfection with 20 seasonings", blah blah blah. The point being that those descriptive words are the ones that make you say "oh fuck that sounds good", haha. So for example if I make a video where I use a Hitachi and a dildo to cum, rather than saying "I used my Hitachi vibrator and my dildo to masturbate until I cum" I would say something like "My favourite dildo just wasn't enough, so I grabbed my Hitachi to send me over the edge! Watch me quiver and moan as I fuck myself into orgasmic bliss!" Just a little bit more pep and sparkle to help them know exactly what you do, and TELL them how fucking hot it is.
Also with eating videos, I like to say exactly what and how much I eat.

Definitely agree with the girls about signing up for Clips4Sale which I know you're in the process of! it's my favourite site and so great for fetishes and especially for BBWs. BBW is my main category on there and it's quite lucrative, I hope it works out well for you! :inlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.