AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I become more popular on myfreecams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing you should do is search the forum for relevant topics, and read all you can. There is a ton of information available here for those who choose to seek it.

The sage old advise is have fun and enjoy yourself.

Black underwear can be challenging on cam. It tends to rob people of their curves.

What makes you say this (the black underwear thing) .. it does the opposite for me?

Camscore will increase if you make more money/faster so brainstorm ways to encourage more / higher amounts of tipping in short spans of time or when you are offline. Offline deals, games with a timer, countdowns with time pressure, tip wars etc all create this kind of thing. If your room is very empty timed things may not help much and you may need to focus on bringing in traffic and raising your overall exposure with other forms of marketing (+ troubleshoot your cam basics, lighting/sound/feed of course)

Offline deals for videos, raffles, and doing Skypes for tokens can all help with camscore. I would do Skype by appointment only though-some guys will get pissed off if you leave in the middle of a countdown.

Reactions: MissJasminax
What makes you say this (the black underwear thing) .. it does the opposite for me?

Black clothing can end up looking like a black blob.
00OAuK-41307984.jpg

It has allot to do with exposure. What the camera is set to, how much light your using.

It can completely rob a model of their shape and form.

I'm just a member but I think the first step is to get verified so you can access the model's only section. They can help you much more than a general post that everyone can answer, whether they know anything or not.

Or it can hide their chub.... *looks down at the black tank top I'm wearing that's pulled down under my bra so it only covers my mid section*

I use this to my advantage lol.
00OAuK-41307984.jpg

It has allot to do with exposure. What the camera is set to, how much light your using.

I think cam underwear tends to be a bit more figure hugging but I see what you're saying - with crap lighting it can be a big black blob. As a curvy girl, I tend to use it to slim down/emphasize curves but i could see on someone with less curves it might do the opposite.

I'm just a member but I think the first step is to get verified so you can access the model's only section. They can help you much more than a general post that everyone can answer, whether they know anything or not.
Thank you dill, but there's a process now, she's gonna need to actually read/participate in the public forums before she can be verified.

00OAuK-41307984.jpg

Don't even show me this. I had to break up an office thermostat argument today. I'm paying an extra $200 a month in electric from all these desk heaters and the thermostat is set at 82 degrees!!! It's like everyone became lizard people here.

To the OP. Fix your MFC profile, you didn't answer the profile questions. Handle your basics first. Complete your profile and give members some other method to be drawn in besides just your body alone. Tags are for search engines and robots they don't tell as much as a good 'this is me' sentence.

Don't even show me this. I had to break up an office thermostat argument today. I'm paying an extra $200 a month in electric from all these desk heaters and the thermostat is set at 82 degrees!!! It's like everyone became lizard people here.

Us lizard people learn to adapt. Its called sweaters.

There are a bunch of models accidentally flattening out their chest.

I'm pretty sure I could put on a black sweatshirt and that wouldn't be an issue for me. Although I do drag my tank down under to bra it's mainly to show off my cute bra.

But since I use black to hide my little mini rolls while I'm sitting I can see how that could happen lol. I actually never wear black underwear unless they are a thong or lace on cam for this reason and have trouble taking clothed pics because almost all my clothing is black.

I don't think a lot of people take into account how clothing/background can greatly affect their stream. I cam with a neon ugly pink blanket over my chair but I do it because my chair is dark and I want the shape of my waist to be offset against it in my black tank. Or I cam in front of a patio door and I put up hideous white sheer curtains over my black curtains so that my dark hair doesn't blend into it.

There are a bunch of models accidentally flattening out their chest.

There's no feasible way to make my tiddies look flat. While I frequently wear black bras on cam, they anywhere from 2-4 cup sizes too small so I'll be extra cleavage-y.

The sage old advise is have fun and enjoy yourself.

Black underwear can be challenging on cam. It tends to rob people of their curves.

I had a bit more luck tonight and last night, I interacted with them more and just had more fun and they seemed to like it! I also wore red underwear and I think they liked it so maybe I will stay away from black

Reactions: Lelo1
Mixing things up is good.

The other thing I see lots of new cam models do is lots of 'bust shots'.
bust.jpg

Medium, medium wide, The girls need their screen time.
mssax.jpg

Reactions: MrSwoob
Hopefully MFC is working out better for you and you are enjoying it more :) If not, I have heard that Chaturbate is also a great site to stream from, especially if you are having troubles with your camscore. Unlike MFC, Chaturbate pays you according to tips rather than popularity.

Reactions: MissJasminax
Hopefully MFC is working out better for you and you are enjoying it more :) If not, I have heard that Chaturbate is also a great site to stream from, especially if you are having troubles with your camscore. Unlike MFC, Chaturbate pays you according to tips rather than popularity.

My last few streams have been quite good! Also, my camscore has also gone up a bit so fingers crossed I will be able to continue like this! I have also thought about trying out Chaturbate, so maybe I will ! Thank you so much :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.