AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you report an offensive username?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2022
New user joined today with user name Ifuck_UGLY_N*****_HOES (without asterisks of course) but there is no obvious way to report him from what I can see. Not sure why the N word is allowed in a username

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Take a screenshot and there’s ‘Contact & Support’ link in the main burger menu towards the bottom (on mobile).

It asks if you’re a model or user and then for me usually brings up a chat where you can upload the screenshot 👌

Upvote 0
New user joined today with user name Ifuck_UGLY_N*****_HOES (without asterisks of course) but there is no obvious way to report him from what I can see. Not sure why the N word is allowed in a username
He joined, choose a username & the site accepted it. Administration must not find that offensive. They allowed it, must be ok with them.

That username being acceptable to site authorities is far more troubling then the clown who created it. (imo)

Upvote 0
He joined, choose a username & the site accepted it. Administration must not find that offensive. They allowed it, must be ok with them.

That username being acceptable to site authorities is far more troubling then the clown who created it. (imo)
I doubt it is acceptable to site. There is not a person checking every username at registration, so some names are going to slip through. The proof of SC's integrity comes on how long it takes them to close the account once informed of it existence.

And in fact sometime in the last 4 hours since I reported it via email (after seeing the OP here), the account has been closed.

Upvote 0
I doubt it is acceptable to site. There is not a person checking every username at registration, so some names are going to slip through. The proof of SC's integrity comes on how long it takes them to close the account once informed of it existence.

And in fact sometime in the last 4 hours since I reported it via email (after seeing the OP here), the account has been closed.
Glad account is closed but maybe sites should hire a staff person(s) to review usernames at registration. Maybe sites should use their vast technical resources to scan for such things. Maybe sites should prevent registrations from going live until a staff person reviews & approves usernames if technology can't scan.

Unless a complaint is made, do staff people ever actually review usernames? Sorry but this was bad and this shouldn't have gotten to the point where site members have to do the policing for site administration.

I wonder if any steps will be considered to keep this type of thing from happening again? That username shouldn't have "slipped through." Glad account is closed and for you reporting it but I'm disgusted it was allowed to be opened to begin with. (Just my opinion)

Upvote 0
Hey guys

You are all correct.
This is 100% not ok.

We actually already have something in place to stop inappropriate usernames (as you can imagine, the list is enormous).

But this one should definitely not have gotten through, and I am investigating now to see why/how it got slipped through the cracks.

I can assure you I am reviewing what happened and will rectify whatever we need to, so we can ensure things like this don't occur moving forward.

I appreciate you advising us of the situation.
You know I always appreciate your assistance. 🤗

Upvote 0
I reported this user but wanted to post here as well, is there a way to make sure this user is fully/permanently banned? The username is not ok, they are threatening models and I wanted to make sure they didn’t slip through again 🫶

You're absolutely right.. not OK!
I've sorted it out.. permanently.
Thank you for alerting me 🤗

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.