AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How does Chaturbate pay?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2012
Is it by bank transfer, payoneer, or what exactly? Also, is the payment on the 22nd? How long does it take until you see the money in your bank or able to use it on your payoneer card?

xpanda said:
Is it by bank transfer, payoneer, or what exactly? Also, is the payment on the 22nd? How long does it take until you see the money in your bank or able to use it on your payoneer card?

Check by Mail
Check by FedEx
Payment by Wire
Payment by Paxum
Payment by Payoneer

From what I've seen, payment with Payoneer is received like a day after the pay period ends.

Pay Periods end on the 1st and 15th.

The one week processing time is just to cover themselves incase it takes a while to get to you. Checks take around a week.

Stupid question, but I couldnt find an answer anywhere :( , when the check is mailed out, is it gonna say CHATURBATE in big puffy pink letters on the envelope? I dont want my maillady to judge me, seriously, thats my concern.

Annabelle_Lee said:
Stupid question, but I couldnt find an answer anywhere :( , when the check is mailed out, is it gonna say CHATURBATE in big puffy pink letters on the envelope? I dont want my maillady to judge me, seriously, thats my concern.

The pay periods are:
1-15 of the month payment is sent by the 22nd
16-31 of the month payment is sent by the 7th

Skiphop90 is correct- Those are our payment methods. Check, Wire, Paxum, and Payoneer.

We are based in Orange County, California and checks usually arrive 2-3 days after they have been mailed to those in the US. All payments are made through our company name Zmedia LLC.

To anyone located outside the United States we recommend using Paxum or Payoneer.

Oh, okay, I understand that much. I was just wondering what the check would actually look like to my post woman when she delivered it. Like, is it delivered in a plain white envelope or something that shouts to her (and the set of neighbors i share my post box with) HEY THIS IS A CHECK I TOTALLY EARNED FROM FIDDLING WITH MYSELF FOR DUDES ON THE INTERNET.

HEY THIS IS A CHECK I TOTALLY EARNED FROM FIDDLING WITH MYSELF FOR DUDES ON THE INTERNET.

That's exactly what is says! :lol:

Seriously, I'd assume it's just like every other business paycheck in a plain white envelope. If you're that paranoid about strangers finding out, then maybe camming isn't the job for you.

:twocents-02cents:

Bocefish said:
Annabelle_Lee said:
I dunno, it doesnt totally bother me if someone stumbles across it on the internet I guess, Im just not trying to announce it to the world.

You do understand what the WWW stands for, right? :think:

I see nothing wrong with wanting a little discretion in how people find out about it. She's said she doesn't mind if people stumbles across it. Her only concern is that people who wouldn't normally stumble across it will have it shoved in their faces by the checks in her mail.

I have nothing relevant to add to this thread, just wanting to say that just cause we want to not shout it from the rooftops doesn't mean we shouldn't cam.

Reasonable concerns:
-how can I minimize the risk of offline people finding out about my camming?
-how can I minimize the risk of online people finding out about my real life?

Unreasonable concerns:
-how can I eliminate the risk of offline people finding out about my camming?
-how can I eliminate the risk of online people finding out about my real life?

It's a very fine line, figuring out of the girl is worried about minimizing risk or eliminating risk. It's impossible to eliminate risk, so girls who will have a heart attack or whose lives will be completely ruined by camming shouldn't go into it. But girls who just don't want to deal with the crazy looks for as long as possible... I don't see a problem with that.

The_Brown_Fox said:
every adult who should be able to pick up their mail without inquiring minds asking "What's up with THAT?" and giving them strange looks.

The proxy voting stuff for my 401k comes in a black plastic envelope like you would see on an adult magazine shipped in the mail. My mail lady may be right in thinking I am a perv, but for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: UncleThursday
My mail lady seems to have pegged me for "something naughty". I get a lot of packages addressed to Jicky July. She waves and winks through the window whenever she drops something at my door. :lol: Not everyone will be horrible and judgmental. Postal workers deliver all sorts of wacky stuff.

Okay so does anyone actually know what the checks from Chaturbate look like?

This is definitely a valid concern. I can't use Streamate checks because you can clearly see Streamate through the envelope and I need some discretion in my life, too.

AllisonWilder said:
Okay so does anyone actually know what the checks from Chaturbate look like?

This is definitely a valid concern. I can't use Streamate checks because you can clearly see Streamate through the envelope and I need some discretion in my life, too.
They will come addressed as Zmedia LLC or something very similar. The checks do not have anything about Chaturbate written on them.

I googled ZMedia LLC and never found anything that seems fishy or cam related. If anything, it looks like an adverting company :)

Thanks for the replies and help everyone! Anyone who doesn't work on Chaturbate and only feels like posting opinions please find your way to viewforum.php?f=12 to start a new random topic about randomness! :)

Reactions: Jessi J
I'm wondering...

I don't know if a lot of people know what Streamate or Chaturbate are just off the top of their heads.

Is anyone really going to see their neighbor's check, see the name of a business they don't immediately recognize, and be so nosy that they wright down the information on the envelope and google it later?

Evvie said:
I'm wondering...

I don't know if a lot of people know what Streamate or Chaturbate are just off the top of their heads.

Is anyone really going to see their neighbor's check, see the name of a business they don't immediately recognize, and be so nosy that they wright down the information on the envelope and google it later?
I can easily see the mail-lady where I used to live do that. She had full tabs on who was getting letters from the doctor, who got letters from a diaper company, and I would not be surprised if she on occasion knew peoples due date before the grandparents to be did.

It is not the norm, but it happens.

If people are that damn nosy, they're likely going to Google the company regardless, unless it's some already well known company like Microsoft. Worrying about what strangers think seems like it's only harming the worrier. It's not like you're doing something illegal.

They pay buy check or cc. I have recieved a check in the past the stub of the check says chaturbate but when mailed without open i didnt see any way of showing i worked for chaturbate which is good and i felt less embarassed. In the check itself it doesnt say from chaturbate it says certegy check. The only place i could find that was able to cash the check the same day was great stops and u need your social security # and a photo id. I didnt need the ss card since i couldnt find it which is great. Walmart didnt do the checks i tried. Ace didnt work banks said they could but i would have to wait 15 days which was a hell no lol. So great stops is the only place i see that works and make sure that the check number to call the people on the check are open they open at 11:00 and from chicago so its a time difference for some ppl

I just email Chaturbate support, and I don't know whether I'm being stupid or something, do I have to email support my payment information to be paid? Also I said I was in the UK and I thought that Payoneer and Paxum were USA specific, but they still told me to use that platform

xpanda said:

We pay by Direct Deposit (US only), Check. Paxum, and Payoneer. Payment are **sent** within 7 days of the pay period ending.

Nudeym00gle said:
I just email Chaturbate support, and I don't know whether I'm being stupid or something, do I have to email support my payment information to be paid? Also I said I was in the UK and I thought that Payoneer and Paxum were USA specific, but they still told me to use that platform

No you do not. Fill out this form https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/. Once its completed you have to email support to change your preferred payment method. The reason behind this is; If your account is compromised the person will not have access to any personal data. However you do have to cash out your tokens every pay period in order to be paid. You may cash out multiple times and payment will be in one lump sum.

Hope that helps,

Shirley

Status
Not open for further replies.