AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How does "password for others to view your cam work"?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adara_raider

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 2, 2018
Europe
Twitter Username
@adararaider
Hey, i'm curious about how you can get tokens after using this password thing? It was my first day on cam yesterday and it went horrible. People told me I would get x tokens for that password show if I typed in the token amount as the password, but got nothing... when I did it the second time everything freezed and I got told that my account needs to get vertified AGAIN:bigtears: I actually had fun camming and felt I did a good Job interacting, smiling And being myself. I sat there for over 6 hours and only made 10tk cause I had no more then 50 people in my room...guess that private show thing ruined it, and now I just feel like a complete idiot for being scammed so much. Hope Someone can help me explain :oops:

• Hugs
Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
If you do a password show always get the tokens first. So sorry you got scammed on your first day, that really sucks. There are some real scummy guys on there but a lot of good ones too. I really hate the vultures that that do this to new girls.
I believe every girl has been scammed at some point so don’t worry about it, just treat it as a learning experience that you will not repeat.
Read lots of threads here and have fun.
Hugs

Upvote 0
Any user that is found to be scamming models out of tokens can be reported to support@chaturbate.com

Removal of verification can be a number of issues, hopefully CB will of informed you why this was. Normally it’s that someone in support has rechecked the photos or someone has appeared on cam with that wasn’t verified. The rechecking of photos is when there’s the ever so slightest of blurr on the ID / you holding the ID and they can refuse it and request a better quality and less blurred photo.

Sorry you got scammed, none of us like to hear when a model has been scammed by a low life user. Some tips for doing password shows are.. work out a deal with a user how many tokens for a show, then get them to tip the tokens first before applying the password.. but also take in to account that you’ll be locking out the viewers that have come to your room so I’d recommend adding that part into the token cost. Btw if a user says they want to have a gift card password show.. take these with a word of caution ... gift cards can be easily cancelled or faked. If you do want to do these kind of shows tell the user that once you get the money confirmed or you receive the gift to your door, only then you can arrange the date and time if a password show. Serious users who send gifts will be willing to wait.

Upvote 0
There's either an app or bot with the word "ticket" in the name, it allows you to set a password and a tip amount to give the password to viewers

Upvote 0
Any user that is found to be scamming models out of tokens can be reported to support@chaturbate.com

Removal of verification can be a number of issues, hopefully CB will of informed you why this was. Normally it’s that someone in support has rechecked the photos or someone has appeared on cam with that wasn’t verified. The rechecking of photos is when there’s the ever so slightest of blurr on the ID / you holding the ID and they can refuse it and request a better quality and less blurred photo.

Sorry you got scammed, none of us like to hear when a model has been scammed by a low life user. Some tips for doing password shows are.. work out a deal with a user how many tokens for a show, then get them to tip the tokens first before applying the password.. but also take in to account that you’ll be locking out the viewers that have come to your room so I’d recommend adding that part into the token cost. Btw if a user says they want to have a gift card password show.. take these with a word of caution ... gift cards can be easily cancelled or faked. If you do want to do these kind of shows tell the user that once you get the money confirmed or you receive the gift to your door, only then you can arrange the date and time if a password show. Serious users who send gifts will be willing to wait.

Thanks so much for the help! I unfortunatly didn't write down the scammers names:facepalm: and I can't find any track recordings on cb.. my account was cancelled because my boyfriend appeared on cam for like 2 mins (and he was not vertified) cause I got so freaked out when I got scammed so he tried to help me... the only problem is that I can't get verification again cause his passport has expired this month and he does not have a drivers licence. And it takes over 3 weeks to get a New passport where im from:eek: I contacted cb support but they are so strict about this verification, eventhough it was a mistake and the whole idea was really for me only to broadcast:(

Upvote 0
Thanks so much for the help! I unfortunatly didn't write down the scammers names:facepalm: and I can't find any track recordings on cb.. my account was cancelled because my boyfriend appeared on cam for like 2 mins (and he was not vertified) cause I got so freaked out when I got scammed so he tried to help me... the only problem is that I can't get verification again cause his passport has expired this month and he does not have a drivers licence. And it takes over 3 weeks to get a New passport where im from:eek: I contacted cb support but they are so strict about this verification, eventhough it was a mistake and the whole idea was really for me only to broadcast:(

Contact @punker barbie dear i'm sure she help you to verify your account again :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Adara_raider
Upvote 0

I just get so frustrated about this since I really did not mean for this to happen, and im an honest person who just wants to make it right
Contact @punker barbie dear i'm sure she help you to verify your account again :)

Obv no one believes me. cause I get no reply from chaturbate:sorry: even though I sent them a long explanation how sorry I am that this has happend and that my bf appearing on cam was a mistake. It`s is ok to let people scam you, but when you broadcast yourself and make a little mistake like I did (which was not to fool anyone and to take advantage of that site) and you end up being blocked... this is so unfair and really not ok. I`m a nice person who made a mistake not trying to fool anybody! I spent all my money to do this and i`m really serious about this, and it just makes me so sad and angry that they make me the bad person:( maybe I should just join another site, but I`ve read that cb is the best place to start....

Upvote 0
I just get so frustrated about this since I really did not mean for this to happen, and im an honest person who just wants to make it right

Obv no one believes me. cause I get no reply from chaturbate:sorry: even though I sent them a long explanation how sorry I am that this has happend and that my bf appearing on cam was a mistake. It`s is ok to let people scam you, but when you broadcast yourself and make a little mistake like I did (which was not to fool anyone and to take advantage of that site) and you end up being blocked... this is so unfair and really not ok. I`m a nice person who made a mistake not trying to fool anybody! I spent all my money to do this and i`m really serious about this, and it just makes me so sad and angry that they make me the bad person:( maybe I should just join another site, but I`ve read that cb is the best place to start....

Yes dear you extremely correct cb is the best place for start :)

Upvote 0
Dear adara_raider,
Unfortunately, if you can not provide age verification photos for the second broadcaster on cam.
You will need to create a new account in order to continue broadcasting and receiving tokens.
We will be more than happy to transfer any followers and tokens to your new account. Please let us know the username.
Thank you,
Support

I finally got an reply....the part that I can get my follwers back is really good, but still that huuuudge part where I said I was framed and taken advantge off is not anything cb really takes care about....really thought this site was more about the user and not the abuser!! I really feel they gave me hard time for breaking a small rule like Ive explained...

Upvote 0
Dear adara_raider,
Unfortunately, if you can not provide age verification photos for the second broadcaster on cam.
You will need to create a new account in order to continue broadcasting and receiving tokens.
We will be more than happy to transfer any followers and tokens to your new account. Please let us know the username.
Thank you,
Support

I finally got an reply....the part that I can get my follwers back is really good, but still that huuuudge part where I said I was framed and taken advantge off is not anything cb really takes care about....really thought this site was more about the user and not the abuser!! I really feel they gave me hard time for breaking a small rule like Ive explained...

In all the time I've been on CB I've never come across this with CB, models have normally said 'I'm sorry they appeared by mistake and wont be appearing on the cam until they get their ID, please verify my account again for just me?' and CB has done it.

If I were you I'd email them back and ask them to just have the account for yourself and could they reverify for just yourself as you would prefer this account and not make a new account as it would be too much work and stress ;)

If you remember the username of the person that tricked you you can pass the info onto CB and hopefully they will ban the account.

**hugs**

Upvote 0
In all the time I've been on CB I've never come across this with CB, models have normally said 'I'm sorry they appeared by mistake and wont be appearing on the cam until they get their ID, please verify my account again for just me?' and CB has done it.

If I were you I'd email them back and ask them to just have the account for yourself and could they reverify for just yourself as you would prefer this account and not make a new account as it would be too much work and stress ;)

If you remember the username of the person that tricked you you can pass the info onto CB and hopefully they will ban the account.

**hugs**

yes I told them this was really stressful and clearly a mistake but they still say I need to make a new account :( I also told them about the scammer and I got no reply....This has truly been an awful and unfair experience but hopefully now it will be ok now with the new account. Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: itsfaye
Upvote 0
Honestly, giving you the opportunity to make a new account plus transferring your followers is a great solution.

I'd not do password shows in the first week while you have the "new" label, it kicks everyone out of the room and you need to gain followers when you're new.

Good luck on cb.

Reactions: Adara_raider
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.