AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How far is too far? (Streamate Question)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AerieLovee

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 11, 2015
New Jersey
Twitter Username
@aerielovee
Every so often while I'm on cam I get inquiries about "forced" roleplay. Personally, I do not agree with doing that and I do appreciate when people ask me beforehand so I can kindly decline. But what do you do, if 10 minutes into a pvt (I'm on streamate so your private viewers can leave ratings and tags for you, and even go so far as to request their money back if you don't do what they want) they suddenly try to jump into forced roleplay without even a mention of it beforehand? Do you think they would be able to get their money back if you would not participate? Does anyone have considerable experience with Streamate and their services or have corresponded with them over this issue? Thanks!

I put the word forced in my profile before...I don't remember what for, I believe it was forced bi. Streamate told me the word wasn't allowed, and I wouldn't be able to cam until it was taken off. I wouldn't do a private involving it for that reason. :/

I don't believe they'd be able to get their money back if it's against the TOS. At least I believe you'd have a case to argue...I don't believe I've ever had a refund given, but I'm not sure.

Every so often while I'm on cam I get inquiries about "forced" roleplay. Personally, I do not agree with doing that and I do appreciate when people ask me beforehand so I can kindly decline. But what do you do, if 10 minutes into a pvt (I'm on streamate so your private viewers can leave ratings and tags for you, and even go so far as to request their money back if you don't do what they want) they suddenly try to jump into forced roleplay without even a mention of it beforehand? Do you think they would be able to get their money back if you would not participate? Does anyone have considerable experience with Streamate and their services or have corresponded with them over this issue? Thanks!

For one, Streamate covers chargebacks (and refunds as well, I believe.) Secondly, I've had talks with producers and customer support at their headquarters, and they're very reasonable people that understand the industry. One told me a story about a dude demanding a refund because a girl didn't successfully squirt in her own face like he asked. He laughed it off, so I wouldn't worry too much about them punishing you. Not only is it against the rules, but you never have to do anything you're not comfortable with as long as you're clear on your kinks. Best you can do is make your limits clear on your profile, and if somebody springs it on you, you can outright refuse. I even go so far as to type in the chat (written record) things like "that's against the rules, my profile says I don't do that, etc."

A lot of times, members will surprise you with a taboo kink halfway through a show and hope you just go with it. Not gonna lie, when it seems like it's deliberate and sneaky, I have no problem stopping mid-dildoing, staring at the camera, and saying "I don't do that." Either they'll shrug it off and go back to your comfort zone, or they'll leave. If you're worried about bad ratings/comments, you can message support to have them remove any that are unfair. I once had a dude leave a comment that was "she's nice, but just not what I'm in the mood for tonight." and a 1-star rating. Since it had nothing to do with the quality of my show, and I kept my end of the bargain up, it got removed asap when I asked.

Nobody has a right to push you past your boundaries, streamate support will back you up (especially when the kink's against the rules), and anybody who's a dick about it can fuck off. Just cover your ass by making sure your profile says your limits, and you'll be fine. :)

I'm on streamate so your private viewers can leave ratings and tags for you, and even go so far as to request their money back if you don't do what they want
1. You can message SM support and have ratings/comments removed if they give you a bad rating or leave a bad comment because they're just being assholes. If they spring something on you and you say, "I don't do that." they can just leave the private.
2. You can remove any tag you don't like from your profile.
3. I've never heard of someone getting a refund because a model wouldn't do something in a show.
Hell, I've had people demand things part way into an exclusive with me, and I just ignored them and kept doing the show we agreed to.

I've gotten (part-way through an SM pvt) "VOMIT ON YOUR TITTIES WHORE". Hahaha it's hard to take that seriously. I just kept doing what I was doing and he left like a minute later.

If someone has a serious request I'm not comfortable with, I say no but try to combat it with something I will do....like 'No I will not fist my asshole, but I will give you a nice view of me fingering it",.... or "Sorry BigBob69 I don't do daddy roleplay, but I love teacher/student roleplays!"

It's their problem for not asking you before. Never had a problem with someone trying to get a refund.

In 2.5 years on Streamate (as my primary site, so many-a-streaming-hours), I've never gotten a chargeback.

You really don't have to do anything that you don't want to do. If you did, I (as a non-penetration model, especially) would have been fired or fined years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.