AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long has this been a thing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Tonight I just noticed that SC has enabled an on mouse-over preview function. Was it recently activated? I seriously didn't see it yesterday, but then again I wasn't actually looking.

Do you mean for preview thumbnails on the main pages? If so then I don't have that yet (using chrome).

Upvote 0
Tonight I just noticed that SC has enabled an on mouse-over preview function. Was it recently activated? I seriously didn't see it yesterday, but then again I wasn't actually looking.
Can't see any mouseover preview in the model listings, but if you're talking about mouseover previews in the video section in model bios/profiles, it's been there for years.

Upvote 0
On my phone if I tap and slide on a thumbnail, it just scrolls left/right/up/down, and if I tap for too long, it gives the popup for copy link, etc
I am on Android + Chrome.
PC is Windows 10 + Chrome

Upvote 0
No mouse-over effects on desktop (W10/Chrome) - only on my phone. iPhone 11

@Brett M - just tap and hold and slide it just a couple mm and then release.

Upvote 0
Do you mean for preview thumbnails on the main pages? If so then I don't have that yet (using chrome).
Yeah. When I mouse-over any of the model tiles on the main page I get a red line that loads inside the model image and then her video feed starts playing. Very cool!

preview.png

You can see the red line I speak of in this image. Although I don't know why my mouse cursor didn't show up in the screenshot, the redline can be seen indicating the preview image is loading.

Edited to add: I'm on Win10 using Chrome Version 100.0.4896.60

Upvote 0
The mouseover preview also works on the thumbnail images that are listed below the actual model feed when you are in a room. Very cool way of checking out the action in the listed rooms.

Edited to add: I don't know if it was a change in Chrome, or a change on the SC site itself, but the video quality of the rooms that are broadcasting in HD is amazing now. Much more clarity. It's almost as if HDR is being applied somehow.

Upvote 0
I would assume from Chloe's reply to my other thread regarding the site not loading, it is a site update.
I still don't have it but I am glad it has been (or is being) added.

A few times we have all mentioned thumbnails not updating fast enough so this will certainly help tackle that issue for us.
I look forward to having this update too

Upvote 0
I can confirm that it has been disabled. Seems it was a testing phase possibly. Let's hope they implement it permanently soon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.