AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChavaReign

Banhammered
Apr 11, 2023
My account (MistressChava) has been banned.

Due to my surprise it’s banned, I am being 100% truthful. I thought what can lead to bans was accepting payments for offline shows that aren’t related to SC. I didn’t know I couldn’t receive tips outside of SC when almost every single top model has their cash apps in their announcements.

I’ve also had it in my announcements and nobody said anything, I have 60K followers. Had about $250 in the account.

I have three questions.
1. Is there a way I can create another account and never accept outside tips as it was my first time ever sending it in a message. I didn’t offer a show, I don’t do Skype shows or anything like that. He wanted to send me a tip.

2. If it was banned yesterday, will I receive my last check? Since it’s Tuesday, it usually comes tonight.

3. If you say no to question #1 then how can I name 3 models that have been banned and have come back?

My account (MistressChava) has been banned.

Due to my surprise it’s banned, I am being 100% truthful. I thought what can lead to bans was accepting payments for offline shows that aren’t related to SC. I didn’t know I couldn’t receive tips outside of SC when almost every single top model has their cash apps in their announcements.

I’ve also had it in my announcements and nobody said anything, I have 60K followers. Had about $250 in the account.

I have three questions.
1. Is there a way I can create another account and never accept outside tips as it was my first time ever sending it in a message. I didn’t offer a show, I don’t do Skype shows or anything like that. He wanted to send me a tip.

2. If it was banned yesterday, will I receive my last check? Since it’s Tuesday, it usually comes tonight.

3. If you say no to question #1 then how can I name 3 models that have been banned and have come back?

No
No
Depends on why they were banned.

Upvote 0
No
No
Depends on why they were banned.
Same reasoning as me. Accepting offline tips. I know because they went on an rant about it afterwards.

Sounds like favoritism is happening. These are models with over 100K following being banned more than once. Creating new profiles…

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC

Also if you can answer the questions above and this one, I’d appreciate it.

I need to do my taxes, how will I go about doing that without getting my payout reports?

Upvote 0
Hello @ChavaReign

I'm sorry to hear about your suspension.

The answers to your questions:
  1. Unfortunately not. Suspensions for Payments Outside Platform are permanent which means no other new accounts on our platform will be approved.
  2. Any funds on the account will remain locked and payment will not be generated as we state in our guidelines, which you have agreed to upon registration.
  3. Our site rules are clear, fair and apply to all. Please contact me via email (charlie@stripchat.com) regarding other models breaching our rules as I would like to investigate these situations further.
Once I receive your email, I can also provide you further info regarding tax.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Update for those of you who will come across this thread.

Good news! I did get paid.
Could be a rare occurrence but hey, you never know.

I enjoyed my Stripchat moment. It’s unfortunate they play favoritism or some kind of (ism) due to how much money you bring in for them. Again, I can name THREE known models who have been banned and came back.

I’m no snitch and I hope those girls continue to use that platform for what it’s worth. In order to break the rules, you need atleast 100K following. I only had 60K. It’s all good, I peep. It is what it is.

This may be the push I needed to fully focus on being a Dominatrix offline.

For all of you who have been banned for ridiculous reasons on Stripchat, don’t worry..keep an eye on those who have been banned as well. We can expose the site with enough information. The internet is a wonderful tool.

I know it sucks and it hurts but it’ll be okay. Wish y’all the best!

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
its not favoritism. you got caught breaking tos. poaching on camsites is a termination of an account on pretty much every camsite. thats not ridiculous. consider this lesson learned instead of trying to act like a victim of the circumstances you created. just because other models are doing it doesn't mean it's okay. it means they haven't been caught yet. and eventually, they will. camsites drop their popular models all the time for breaking tos. hell be fucking petty. screenshot the models announcing their cashapp. they are obviously setting bad examples since you thought it was okay. most sites aren't monitoring everything models do. they rely on user reports.

if you wanna do domme and still cam, recommend streamate. but follow those rules to a t. they have taken out top rows of their highest earners for poaching members in the past. they give zero fucks.

Upvote 0
its not favoritism. you got caught breaking tos. poaching on camsites is a termination of an account on pretty much every camsite. thats not ridiculous. consider this lesson learned instead of trying to act like a victim of the circumstances you created. just because other models are doing it doesn't mean it's okay. it means they haven't been caught yet. and eventually, they will. camsites drop their popular models all the time for breaking tos. hell be fucking petty. screenshot the models announcing their cashapp. they are obviously setting bad examples since you thought it was okay. most sites aren't monitoring everything models do. they rely on user reports.

if you wanna do domme and still cam, recommend streamate. but follow those rules to a t. they have taken out top rows of their highest earners for poaching members in the past. they give zero fucks.
I didn’t “poach” on their platform. Learn the definitions to words before using them. It’s completely ridiculous when their featured models have their cash apps blasted everywhere. In the chat, in the topic, on profile..EVERYWHERE. They need to have that sane energy for all of the models including the ones that bring them lots of money.

Im not looking for agreement rather or not you think it’s ridiculous, sharing my experience is my point. Nothing more, nothing less.

I can respect streamate, atleast they treat everyone the same (so you claim, I wouldn’t know).

Mark my words, they’ll eventually transition into giving models a fine for accepting tips outside of their platform (which makes the most sense). Even a 30 day suspension, permanent ban? Ridiculous. It’s their site, their rules.

PLENTY of more sites and thankfully all of my regulars can reach me outside of their site 😝

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Poach has multiple different definitions my dude. The definition im using is "to take or acquire in an unfair or clandestine way." In the tos it clearly says you arent allowed to ask for offsite payments on their platform. You unfairly directed tips to another platform on theirs. If it was just a cashapp on your social media it wouldnt be an issue. But you decided to do it on stripchat. You were stealing the traffic stripchat is sending.

Also its only a matter of time before someone reports your cashapp and you lose it. Its against tos to accept payments for adult services. So dont be surprised. All it takes is one disgruntled user.

Anywho take this as a lesson to not be a lemming and follow other models breaking tos. They are going to lead you off a cliff.

Upvote 0
I’m not your dude, you aren’t schooling me on anything. Another model with an opinion that once again, I don’t care to hear.

I didn’t steal anything, my information was there like everyone else’s, he tipped. It is what it is.

Again, I GOT PAID & that was my main concern. Refrain from commenting as we have nothing else to talk about.

I didn’t follow anyone, there’s no cliff or none of that bs you’re talking about. I’ve had a mod in my stream and even she saw my CA posted and said nothing.

Speak on what you know, also no..poaching is very specific as to the meaning. We all have access to the definition I advise you use it.

I didn’t steal traffic or any other statement you’re trying to come up with.

My next thread is about pros and cons of livejasmin, seems like you want to continue talking..comment there with substance. I’m not interested in anything you have to say regarding this matter. I got my answers and situation resolved as it needed to be by a sc representative, which isn’t you.

This is old news to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Im from Florida. Everyone is dude, dude.

Lol you thought it was okay because other models were doing it. You are the definition lemming falling off a cliff. All while trying to shift blame to choices you made. Dude.

Upvote 0
Your comprehension is low, you are also passive aggressive. Isn’t it your birthday? What a lame birthday, bickering with a stranger online 😹 tough luck. I don’t care where you’re from, I’m not your dude..idiot.

Read this time. I’ve had STRIPCHAT MODS in my livestream who didn’t say anything was wrong. THAT is why I kept it there, IDIOT.

Why are you still commenting? Get a life. It’s resolved.

I can tell you don’t make much money as a cam model, why sit here and bicker about a situation that doesn’t involve you. Make some money, go out with friends (likely don’t have any). I’m not here to entertain you.
Im from Florida. Everyone is dude, dude.

Lol you thought it was okay because other models were doing it. You are the definition lemming falling off a cliff. All while trying to shift blame to choices you made. Dude.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lolaxleda
Upvote 0
Your comprehension is low, you are also passive aggressive. Isn’t it your birthday? What a lame birthday, bickering with a stranger online 😹 tough luck. I don’t care where you’re from, I’m not your dude..idiot.

Read this time. I’ve had STRIPCHAT MODS in my livestream who didn’t say anything was wrong. THAT is why I kept it there, IDIOT.

Why are you still commenting? Get a life.
Girl you just arrived here and you're swearing at one of the most respected members of the forum

No No No GIF

Upvote 0
Girl you just arrived here and you're swearing at one of the most respected members of the forum

No No No GIF
*shaking*

Respect is given to those who respect me.

Nobody else has pressed the issue, get over it.

The situation has been resolved, why is it still the topic? Has to be out of boredom.

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Adding this in for any other new models who might be reading and want to learn from the thread;

I'm not sure it's favoritism. On all the sites that happens. Just because one model hasn't been caught and disciplined yet, doesn't mean it's good to do what they're doing. Shit catches up to everyone eventually.

Upvote 0
Also its only a matter of time before someone reports your cashapp and you lose it. Its against tos to accept payments for adult services. So dont be surprised. All it takes is one disgruntled user.

Yeah, just wanted to double down on this. It's very risky/silly to openly advertise any payment app like CashApp or Venmo or PayPal. Every single one of them has it in their tos that accepting payments for "digital sex goods" will get you permanently banned and any money you have in that account frozen. And, if you have a personal account, that will more than likely also get banned, even if you never accepted money for anything adult related on it.

There's malicious people who will go out of their way to report your account just because they don't like adult workers. If you feel like you absolutely HAVE to take offsite payments through those channels, only accept payments from users you actually trust. And even then, all it would take is one of them to do a chargeback and POOF, account banned.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDRI!

Upvote 0
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDRI!
Thank you! Usually it's my mom swearing at me on my birthday. 😁

Here is me having a super lame birthday. Hubby took me blueberry and sunflower picking.
PXL_20230415_181329037.jpg
PXL_20230415_160709033.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why are you still commenting? Get a life. It’s resolved.

I can tell you don’t make much money as a cam model, why sit here and bicker about a situation that doesn’t involve you.
She's commenting because you posted on a forum. Duh.

Lol at least Audri is still making tons of money because her ass isn't banned for being an idiot.
Wonder how many sites she's going to be banned from for not following TOS and still thinking she's right and everyone else is wrong.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.