AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much do you charge for custom videos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goals :h: I filmed, edited, and delivered a boy/girl vid in less than 24 hours and still only made $90 after MV took their cut :sweating: I thought I was making a ton at the time. I am so bad at pricing. It's the same on MFC. I know that a lot of my prices are low, but I gotta pay those bills

I totally understand that too but don't sell yourself short. :h: some will complain but likely they wouldn't buy anyways.

It's good to keep in mind that sometimes having too low of prices can actually hurt sales. Guys, especially those with money, want a quality product. They can (and will) assume your prices are low because your product is sub-par. You gotta believe in your product if you want others to.

Status
Not open for further replies.