AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am a mighty Djinn and I've come to grant you 3 Wishes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010
Speak your wishes and I shall grant them.
But craft your words carefully; you may find your wish to be more than you bargained for :evil3:

(Note: This is for fun; don't choose anything emotionally heavy like reviving loved ones, etc.)

1. I wish to not get sick anymore. (taking days off MFC for this reason sucks)
2. I wish to not get razor/irritation bumps when I shave or wax any part of my body.
3. I wish for my metabolism to work better so I can eat and drink yummy stuff without worrying how fat I'll get.

AmberCutie said:
2. I wish to not get razor/irritation bumps when I shave or wax any part of my body.
3. I wish for my metabolism to work better so I can eat and drink yummy stuff without worrying how fat I'll get.

Done!
Due to your higher metabolism, you have to consume food almost all day. However, you won't taste it because your stuffy nose from your eternal cold (you can't get sick if you're already sick, now can you?) And for those bumps? No worries; without any hair, they're no longer an issue.

slatios said:
AmberCutie said:

Done!
Due to your higher metabolism, you have to consume food almost all day. However, you won't taste it because your stuffy nose from your eternal cold (you can't get sick if you're already sick, now can you?) And for those bumps? No worries; without any hair, they're no longer an issue.

Damn, I should've seen that coming.

I have to admit, I lol'd.

1. I wish to be re-incarnated as 1987 Axl Rose
2. I wish for organized religion to be omitted from the collective consciousness of planet Earth.
3. I wish for infinite wishes.

Enon said:
I have to admit, I lol'd.

1. I wish to be re-incarnated as 1987 Axl Rose
2. I wish for organized religion to be omitted from the collective consciousness of planet Earth.
3. I wish for infinite wishes.

Done!
You die in order to be re-incarnated, but without organized relgion, there is no AD or BC and no Axl Rose existed in the 1987th year of Earth's creation. But don't worry: All of the copies of this will keep your soul company through your afterlife:

Attachments

• 41OnByFfGYL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
    41OnByFfGYL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 114
THIS ISN'T WORKING AT ALL

I wish for:

1. The ability to freeze and unfreeze time at will, without effecting me, so i can travel as normal
2. a magic box, that has £500 in it, and whenever I take that £500 it replaces it after 1 hour.
3. I wish to have access to all currently available knowledge, I don't want to know everything, I want to have a piece of paper, that if i write a question onto it, it will tell me the answer.

Cypher_17 said:
I wish for:

1. The ability to freeze and unfreeze time at will, without effecting me, so i can travel as normal
2. a magic box, that has £500 in it, and whenever I take that £500 it replaces it after 1 hour.
3. I wish to have access to all currently available knowledge, I don't want to know everything, I want to have a piece of paper, that if i write a question onto it, it will tell me the answer.

Done!
Your 500 lb magic box falls from the sky and crushes you. I suppose I should I have granted that that time freeze wish first, but hind sight is 20/20. Soon after, the paper slowly drifted, but everyone disregarded it, as anyone who wrote a question down got an answer in a language they couldn't read.

slatios said:
Cypher_17 said:
I wish for:

Done!
Your 500 lb magic box falls from the sky and crushes you. I suppose I should I have granted that that time freeze wish first, but hind sight is 20/20. Soon after, the paper slowly drifted, but everyone disregarded it, as anyone who wrote a question down got an answer in a language they couldn't read.
He did wish for the time thing first you sir are a fail djinn!

I remember playing this game on another forum... but it went a little differently. Someone would post a wish (just one), then the next person would answer, and post a new wish. That way more people get involved :>

Ha ! Can i get a few wishes too ??

ok : 1 . I wish i lived in a warmer place where gas and electric wouldnt cost a fortune lol
2. I wish i could go back in time
3. I wish chilli cheese fries didnt have so many calories.

easy peasy right ? lol

Guys
This is a great topic & here are my 3 wishes:
1. That all of you get treated well & stay well
2. That you're able to have what you want with no strings attached
3. That I love you guys unconditionally no matter what happens in your lives.

<_<

Yeah Hanyuu I've seen this done as a posting game as well.

1) I wish that the wish-granter was mentally ill.
2) I wish that the Djinn was physically composed of one and only one ounce of chocolate pudding.
3) I wish that the Djinn had a favorite food of apples.

Beat me now sucker!

:p

1. I wish for a normal serving of waffles
2. I wish for enough syrup and butter for the waffles
3. I wish for seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.