AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2023
I am banned to use on Chatubrate last night. I think I know why. I had been taking screenshots of many models on Chatubrate. I had deleted all photos saved in my phones. I promise to myself that I will not take screenshots any more. I am now moderating two closest models and I enjoyed it lot. I will miss my virtual friends until Chatubrate releases me from ban.

What are best things I can do? Meanwhile, I will subscribe to another adult web live sites. Because of the way my banks has been protecting me, I will not subscribe to any NON-USA adult live cam websites.

Wish me good luck. Any feedbacks will be appreciated.

• Funny!
Reactions: Sashacurves
You posted a picture of your granddaughter on a sex cam website? Have a word with yourself.
I'm also surprised that a person has the courage to write this here because everyone here is tearing him to pieces with words. It seems unreal and untrue to me. If it's the way the gentleman writes, I don't even have to finish the sentence with a word. And everyone stones him here. Some of these discussions should be deleted.

Reactions: fanofandna
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.