AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am missing my payment from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 3, 2015
5 miles away
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mmmilarky_
MFC Username
mila_
Chaturbate Username
mila_
I have not received my payment from CB for the pay period that ended on April 30th. This is atypical since for the past 2 years I always received an email from CB support telling me a payment had been issued a couple of days after the end of the pay period and then I got the wire the day after the email. As of today I have received no email from CB and no funds.

I wrote to support yesterday to ask about this and received no response. I realize the entire industry is struggling with the fallout from Payoneer/FCP shutting down, but I was not using that payment method and I would like to at least know when I will get the payment that is due because I had cashed out my tokens and they are no longer in my account either as tokens or as dollars. It feels like my payment is floating in limbo and I can't get anyone to answer.

@punker barbie

I have not received my payment from CB for the pay period that ended on April 30th. This is atypical since for the past 2 years I always received an email from CB support telling me a payment had been issued a couple of days after the end of the pay period and then I got the wire the day after the email. As of today I have received no email from CB and no funds.

I wrote to support yesterday to ask about this and received no response. I realize the entire industry is struggling with the fallout from Payoneer/FCP shutting down, but I was not using that payment method and I would like to at least know when I will get the payment that is due because I had cashed out my tokens and they are no longer in my account either as tokens or as dollars. It feels like my payment is floating in limbo and I can't get anyone to answer.

@punker barbie
Hello i have also this problem.i wait the 29-04-2018 and still nothing

Upvote 0
You are asking for a lot of very personal information... I don't think a wise model would reply.

I'm probably very wrong but I thought CB only did Wire Transfer/ Direct Deposit into American accounts. I was wondering since I'm in Canada and thought the only option of payment is by check. o_O

Upvote 0
I'm probably very wrong but I thought CB only did Wire Transfer/ Direct Deposit into American accounts. I was wondering since I'm in Canada and thought the only option of payment is by check. o_O

I signed up to Cosmo Payments and it works brilliantly and I'm in the UK ;)

Upvote 0
I signed up to Cosmo Payments and it works brilliantly and I'm in the UK ;)

I've heard of Cosmo on this site. I've been looking into payment options all day because its confusing the heck outta me, so many companies don't want to work with sex workers and the ones people have been using change everything each year so its hard to keep up with who you CAN actually use now.

It's awesome to know Cosmo works in the UK because that probably means the same for Canada. I think IndieBill as well could work for both of us (they're set up in Hungary so maybe they'll be useful to you too).

Upvote 0
I've heard of Cosmo on this site. I've been looking into payment options all day because its confusing the heck outta me, so many companies don't want to work with sex workers and the ones people have been using change everything each year so its hard to keep up with who you CAN actually use now.

It's awesome to know Cosmo works in the UK because that probably means the same for Canada. I think IndieBill as well could work for both of us (they're set up in Hungary so maybe they'll be useful to you too).

Hope this helps as it’s what I received from CB Support:

Payments by Direct Deposit are for US residents only, with no processing fees. You can set that up immediately and you would need to have earned a minimum of $50.

For international payments:
We can offer payment by Paxum, Check by mail, ACH (for USA payees) and Wire transfer.

-Payment by Paxum ($0.50 Processing Fee)
-Check Sent By Mail (No Processing Fee)
-Payment by Direct Deposit (No Processing Fee, USA Only)
-Check Sent By Fed Ex ($40.00 Processing Fee in the US, $80.00 International)
-Payment by Wire ($500.00 minimum payout) ($25.00 Processing Fee in the US, $45.00 International)

With Cosmo the account is in USA, so I have the daily payout option on my account. Maybe @CosmoPayment can give you some advice too ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.