AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can't upload videos on my bio (chaturbate)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2017
Hi there!

I'am a new camgirl (1month already!), I love doing that and I would like to post some videos on my bio for my viewers as many of them asked me, but when I try to do that everytime I got an error message "an error occured". I can put a name,description and price for the video, after I can choose the video but when I click the "upload" button, always this message. I've tried to upload vids on .avi , .mpeg and .wmv and all of thes are less than 100mb.
Someone could help me please ?

Sorry for the eglish mistakes, i'ts not my mother tongue :D
Thanks in advance

Mony

never had this issue.
all I can suggest is, in the meantime, you could put up GIF teasers or thumbnail promos in your bio with a message like 'tip n tks and include your email in the tip note and I'll send you this video', so that they can still buy your content while you work out the CB hosting kink.
since you're only buying and selling through tks, this doesn't violate any terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.