AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I could only hope.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2010
http://www.change.org/gwarbowl I think this is the reason the idea of a petition was ever created. And the thought of a marching band being part of Saddam-A-go-go tickles me. (Also they have a new album out, and it's amazing!)

The time for GWAR to address the nation is NOW.

Every year people complain about who the halftime show is going to feature, now we are telling you who we want: WE WANT GWAR in 2015!

Why should articles like "Bruno Mars Announced For Super Bowl Halftime Show, Gwar Waits Until Next Year (Again)" (from Screen Junkies) be a joke?

We don't want another year of sitting around talking through a muted, boring NFL Super Bowl halftime show. We want something different. We want a real spectacle that only GWAR can provide. Doesn't the NFL want more viewers? Don't advertisers want more people paying attention? This way everyone wins.

Plus, GWAR's relationship with American football is one of the strongest in music. Front man Dave Brockie writes a football column for MetalSucks.com called "Necessary Roughness" even the "The Dan Patrick Show" has an Oderous mask on display. It's been suggested by Sports Illustrated that GWAR should become mascots!

NFL must listen to the people. GWAR is more American than apple pie.

KaterinaPryde said:
I had to look up who Gwar is... eh not really my kind of music. Of course I dont watch football, or the superbowl either - so GO GWAR! ;)

GWAR isn't really so much about the music as it is about the spectacle, in the same way that the Super Bowl isn't about the football so much as it is about the spectacle. Perfect fit, if you ask me.

There are those, like me who can and do enjoy the music. But I have friends that don't care for the music, but will still come to the live concerts with everyone else because the concert is just something else entirely. It's something that I think everyone should experience once in their life time, and besides their concerts are like 20 bucks while worse bands who do nothing special are charging double or triple that.

And as Zippy said, a perfect fit as super bowl and GWAR is about being a spectacle.

Reactions: KaterinaPryde
I just saw them Friday! And yes, they would be the perfect addition to the superbowl, even if people don't like their music. That was some weird/crazy shit!

Reactions: SweepTheLeg
ga5457 said:
SweepTheLeg said:
NFL must listen to the people. GWAR is more American than apple pie.

I think I'll pass on that apple pie

What's the matter? TOO AMERICAN FOR YOU?!

Attachments

• american-gwar.png
    american-gwar.png
    286.6 KB · Views: 44
I_Am_Iris said:
I just saw them Friday! And yes, they would be the perfect addition to the superbowl, even if people don't like their music. That was some weird/crazy shit!

I'll be seeing them on October 3rd down in Milwaukee. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.