AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I didn't get paid yet. Please help !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2018
colombia
Twitter Username
@mydeviliskate
MFC Username
dianaquinn
Chaturbate Username
mydeviliskate
Dear @punker barbie shirley,

I requested a daily payout on 10/july and today is sunday, I know I have to wait 7 business day but last friday was the 8th business day and the money is not in my bank account. I alredy called the bank if they rejected the payment or something but they say that any payment hasn't arrived since last 27 of june...

I've been working on chaturbate for over 2 years, and I've been using chaturbate as @MyDevilIsKate .

You should worry more about models, because i've been emailing support with no response

I'm also intersested on knowing how the Bitcoin payment is working and how could I convert the money to cash. Thank you for any further assitence

Thank you for your patience. Support has sent your email concerning this payment to the financial department for them to look into when they start work tomorrow. You should be contacted with the information on when it is set to arrive by Tuesday mid-day.

Cryptocurrency is more of an investment than a cash-out method. However, payments in currencies other than USD will be converted using the EOD (End of Date) rate of the date of the payout. I.E. For the 1st-15th period, the rate will be taken at 23:59:59 on the 15th.

If you chose a daily payout with bitcoin, it will be calculated at the rate at the end of that day. The rate is sourced from https://fixer.io. Let Support know if we can assist you further with info on the cryptocurrency choice.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie i was supposed to get paid on the 7th this month but I never got the money. I remixed support and they told me my ssn is not right and I need to fill out W9. I sent my W9 form in 2 emails just in case within 1 hour. Today i still didn’t get the money so I emailed again and I got the same exact message about ssn. Can you please look into this? My username is: virtualbae

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.