AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I feel like my CB homepage is broken

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mira_leo

Cam Model
Aug 6, 2019
There are only two rooms with over a thousand viewers and I even see a bunch of rooms with only one viewer on the front page! I have "Show recommended cams" off. Is CB buggy or dead? Has the algorithm changed? It's the same in incognito mode.

Last edited:
There are only two rooms with over a thousand viewers and I even see a bunch of rooms with only one viewer on the front page! I have "Show recommended cams" off. Is CB buggy or dead? Has the algorithm changed? It's the same in incognito mode.

They're fucking with the site. Happened a week or so ago as well. There's a lot of rooms with a lot of viewers but they're all randomly spread over the ranks. When it happened last time I went from rank 30ish to rank 9000+ for over 30 mins at the height of my stream, it was very unfortunate. But very helpful for the random rooms who are getting in the top 25 right now, so hopefully they are taking advantage of it!

I'm assuming it's transient though like usual. In the past few years I've seen it happen a couple of times to the site.

• Helpful!
Reactions: mira_leo
Upvote 0
They're fucking with the site. Happened a week or so ago as well. There's a lot of rooms with a lot of viewers but they're all randomly spread over the ranks. When it happened last time I went from rank 30ish to rank 9000+ for over 30 mins at the height of my stream, it was very unfortunate. But very helpful for the random rooms who are getting in the top 25 right now, so hopefully they are taking advantage of it!

I'm assuming it's transient though like usual. In the past few years I've seen it happen a couple of times to the site.
oh, that's super interesting and helpful. i'm sorry that it fucked with your stream.

Reactions: Olive
Upvote 0
oh, that's super interesting and helpful. i'm sorry that it fucked with your stream.

Yeah it kinda solidified for me how important visability is, because you'd assume with 1k+ viewers (altho large part of that is always anons too but still) in the room it would just be able to sustain itself for a bit, but there was a very noticable drop in interactivity even during the "orgasm"/extra spicy section during the time the ranks were messed up. Then it picked right back up again the moment the ranks were restored.

I do wonder what specifically causes this issue, sometimes I really wish I could look behind the curtains on this site, it's very intriguing.

• Helpful!
Reactions: mira_leo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.