AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I got banned on chaturbate because I streamed in public place.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2022
@punker barbie can you help me?
My username is: savior555
And my ticket number is (20178509)
And today I got banned because I streamed from a public place. I had no idea until I got banned suddenly without any warning. I would never continue streaming if I got warning and I got no idea I was breaking the rules. Also the place was a park next to my house and literally almost noone passes around that place at that hour. I know I'm supposed to read terms and conditions but I somehow did not remember that. It has been emotionally draining since I got banned and I can't reach my followers. It was like my social environment and social circle. I would appreciate any comments or any help. Is my account permanently banned or can it be reopened for my reach 😔 I sent support ticket but I have not got any response since 12 hours.

Last edited:
Today I got banned again and I don't even know the reason for that. They warned me about not streaming outside and I did not violate it already. I would like to learn my ban reason and get unbanned if possible. @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.