AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2020
Chaturbate Username
misha_james
Hi everyone. I’m new on chaturbate (almost 3 months) 2 days ago I clicked on a link and I had to log in again, so I did. Few hours later I saw my emails and I was hacked. Inmidiatly I contacted support and they froze my account but it was to late. I changed everything (passwords, email, 2 steps, etc) I had over 3000 tks but now were gone. So I checked on token stat and all of it were transferred to an user called “alterman777” (apparently I purchased 2 photos for 2222 tks. WTF?!?) again, I contacted support and give them all the details... These was 3 days ago. Still no answer. Today I was broadcasting and a user called “thierelopes” walked on my chat and start to acuse me of been engaged in fraudulent activities and type my old password in main chat. He asked me to PM so I did. Basically the whole conversation was him telling me that he is from CB support and I’m gonna be reported and banned if I don’t cancel te ticket of stolen tokens. He threatened me in so many ways so I played stupid along his game. He said my actual tokens (438) will be frozen unless I don’t cancel the support ticket and if I do I will get my 3k back within 7 days.
I contacted support while trasmiting, sent the photos of the whole conversation with this guy, even what he has said on public chat. In case pics are not 100% clear I also copy paste the whole conversation on the email. And guess what? NOTHING!
My point here is, 3000 may not be to much for you but it makes a huge difference to me since I’m new. In the other hand, this 2 users are scamming, hacking, stealing and threatening people and support has all the evidence right there But they chose to don’t say a word. I’m very disappointed because right now I feel unsafe, this people has lots of information of me, as you can see they can walk on my room and threaten me and even accuse me of horrible things in front of my users. Please I need help. I want my tokens back and I want this people to be stopped so no one else has to go through this. Thank you for reading me :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: mike_aussie
Hi everyone. I’m new on chaturbate (almost 3 months) 2 days ago I clicked on a link and I had to log in again, so I did. Few hours later I saw my emails and I was hacked. Inmidiatly I contacted support and they froze my account but it was to late. I changed everything (passwords, email, 2 steps, etc) I had over 3000 tks but now were gone. So I checked on token stat and all of it were transferred to an user called “alterman777” (apparently I purchased 2 photos for 2222 tks. WTF?!?) again, I contacted support and give them all the details... These was 3 days ago. Still no answer. Today I was broadcasting and a user called “thierelopes” walked on my chat and start to acuse me of been engaged in fraudulent activities and type my old password in main chat. He asked me to PM so I did. Basically the whole conversation was him telling me that he is from CB support and I’m gonna be reported and banned if I don’t cancel te ticket of stolen tokens. He threatened me in so many ways so I played stupid along his game. He said my actual tokens (438) will be frozen unless I don’t cancel the support ticket and if I do I will get my 3k back within 7 days.
I contacted support while trasmiting, sent the photos of the whole conversation with this guy, even what he has said on public chat. In case pics are not 100% clear I also copy paste the whole conversation on the email. And guess what? NOTHING!
My point here is, 3000 may not be to much for you but it makes a huge difference to me since I’m new. In the other hand, this 2 users are scamming, hacking, stealing and threatening people and support has all the evidence right there But they chose to don’t say a word. I’m very disappointed because right now I feel unsafe, this people has lots of information of me, as you can see they can walk on my room and threaten me and even accuse me of horrible things in front of my users. Please I need help. I want my tokens back and I want this people to be stopped so no one else has to go through this. Thank you for reading me :h:
I'm very sorry to hear about this. Support has stated that they were able to resolve this for you earlier today.

Reactions: AudriTwo and DoD404
Upvote 0
I hope it is all sorted for you now Misha.

I also hope CB figure out how this happened so they can prevent it happening again. Was it some type of script that forced a pop-up during the stream?

A warning to everyone: never click a link on a website, in your email, on your mobile phone or anywhere unless you are sure where it leads. Scammers are everywhere.

Upvote 0
I hope it is all sorted for you now Misha.
I also hope CB figure out how this happened so they can prevent it happening again. Was it some type of script that forced a pop-up during the stream?

A warning to everyone: never click a link on a website, in your email, on your mobile phone or anywhere unless you are sure where it leads. Scammers are everywhere.
thank you Mike. I got my tokens back! Now I hope this guy does not come to my room and threaten me again. NEVER CLICK ON ANY LINK UNLESS IS SOMETHING/SOMEONE YOU KNOW.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
A few points to help prevent this from happening in the future.

1) Set up 2-factor authentication, that way if someone does get your password they are still unable to log into the account as they will need a token that is generated by your phone.
2) Never click the links contained directly in an email, always go to the URL directly that you know is safe if you were not expecting the email.
3)Do not list your login email on your profile page, this email address should be considered as important as your password, if you have it on your profile for people to send gift certificates too, make a completely separate email address specifically for this.

Glad to hear you got your tokens back, hope the info helps keep your account secure in the future.

Upvote 0
Hi everyone. I’m new on chaturbate (almost 3 months) 2 days ago I clicked on a link and I had to log in again, so I did. Few hours later I saw my emails and I was hacked. Inmidiatly I contacted support
I don't know if you did it but just for future reference for anyone reading this thread, if you ever get a "[Chaturbate Alert] New Login" email and you are sure it wasn't you then hit the orange button:
1604164730847.png

and that will instantly lock down that account.

Upvote 0
or transfer tokens after every broadcast , so they cannot be stolen - and you will see how much exactly you made those days in stats

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.