AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i have a question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome_Alexa

Cam Model
Jun 8, 2022
MFC Username
AwesomeAlexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so i deleted all my videos and pictures in my account for personal reasons i kinda regret it is there away to somehow get them back or do i need to re-post everything. dumb mistake i know. :( sadly i looked for them on my computer and i cant find them. maybe i didn't save them too my computer sadly :(

I think it's up to the platform you are working on. Try mailing the support. But as for my knowledge, I never saw the undo button.

Upvote 0
no reply from support yet. shame i guess they cant do anything. i have borderline personality disorder plus other mental illnesses with makes me implosive.... @punker barbie i guess i cant get my videos and photo's back? bummer :(

i feel stupid for letting my mental illnesses win again. just for the record i do take medicine and see a therapist sadly its not a cure. :(

Upvote 0
miss my dad so much October 22 he will be dead 7 years.... it feels like 7 minutes. not even a year before his death my dog died they where both so amazing my dog was only 4 years old. rest in peace to my family who sadly died. uncle grandma dog and dad. they where all amazing people. hope to see you again one day. rest in peace. sorry had to vent again :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.