AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I haven't been paid ~$15000 for February

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2023
Europe
Chaturbate Username
Onlinegirl_
Dear @punkerbaby

For a couple of years I've had no problems with receiving wires from CB until now.

Payments requested for periods:

1-15 Feb = $6108.60 (123072 tokens)
16-28 Feb = $8323.65 (167373 tokens)
CB name: Exxxquisite
No ticket for this inquiry.

It's been 10 days that the Support hasn't responded to me in reference to the wires that I haven't received.

My bank claims that both wires failed, as they included wrong transfer instruction messages. They had reversed the wires to the CB's bank, asking for corrections. However, neither the CB's bank is responding nor the Support. There's nothing that my bank can do to find the money that is either held by CB's bank or has returned to CB itself. The latter is more probable.

About 2 weeks ago I asked the Support to investigate by calling their bank, but they've been quiet since then.

Can you please provide an update on the above issue? This situation is making me more and more stressed.

Could you return all my tokens that I earned in February? I just switched to Paxum that works fine for me.

Thank you.
Exxxquisite

Status
Not open for further replies.