AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I looooove MFC, but....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

troubleMeika

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 22, 2016
United States
Twitter Username
@troubleMeika
MFC Username
troubleMeika
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000596824/Meika_ox/
I'll try to be short bt clear. I've been camming on MFC for 2 months already (was 1 month on SM and i loved it, but i had sign up with a studio and they were shitty people), and i like it aa looot, i like the guys, the vibes of the site, the interface etc. But there is only one problem... I fckin sck at it lol. Well i was doing kinda good at the begining. I was doing 40+ bcks a day usally and some days even $100+ (the most i did was 190 in jst one hour), but the last 2 weeks and a half it has been horrible. There have been days when I do literally nothing, and some days I've done 10 or 15.

I know, i know.. i have to read the threads.. Well i have already. I know i have to be perky, show a bit but not too much, play games, dance (doing it in the mirror first to make sure it does look sexy), i changed my room decoration (now I have lights and pffs and pretty things), i bought a new toy etc. But it seems like nothing will change no matter what. My main issue is that I have like 3 to 8 reglars but they dont come to my room every day of course, and if they do, well they do not spend too much tks. But even worst than that is that due to my horrible camscore (i guess) which is like 620 now, i rarely have someone new. Sometimes i do get 6 or 8 new premiums but they stay starrring like forever not even saying hi, (still, i tease them, talk, even dance or even sucking my toy in which case some of them say something like thats too hot or whatever).

I wanna do pvts (which is what Ginny suggested me), but well... iit hasnt been easy to get pvts.

My only guess now is to think either my cam quality sucks and that is terribly important (i wanna buy a new one, but is a fckin vicios circle, bcause no money= no new cam, no new cam = no more money :( ) or I havent been constant enough (i was sick last month a couple times, and then i caught a flu, so i've had to stop working at least 5 days every 2 weeks).
So, I ask you before I start tearing my hair, honestly what do you think it could be going on?? cam quality? constancy regarding schedule? or I just suck at MFC?
If you wanna visit me I would completely love it (mfc.im/Miss_Roxxie) Nothing could make me happier than listening to your opinion about my perforance
(im online from Monday to Friday from 6 am to 9 am eastern time or sometime between 3 pm to 9pm).

Thank you so much!!!!!!

So, what webcam do you use? Because yes, that is important, and it turns a lot of people off if it's not very good quality.

Hi,
While I am a longtime loyal MFC perv I also cruise CB. I know quite a few girls that work both sites simply to get out from under the scam score ranking and make a few coins. MFC is a fickle bitch at times and many guys seem to have a limit on how far down the page they will go despite there being some great girls with a shit CS. It is frequently cyclic with tips. One gal I know very well has been @ mfc since 2011. In the last couple of years mfc started changing and tips started slowing. She started hanging more @ CB and another german site and her income picked up again. Now, CB is her steady $ stay on site and mfc has become a fri/sat site for her. might be a good option for you when things are dead @ mfc.

my 2centavos. :D

So, what webcam do you use? Because yes, that is important, and it turns a lot of people off if it's not very good quality.

I'm using my laptop cam. I know it sucks :( .. im trying to balance things by using some great lighting..
And actually the main reason ahy i havent cahnge my cam is bcause they have tell me that if i get the best cam but still dont get a great internet speed my cam will freeze and it wont show up in hd bcause the internet wont support that :/
Anywas, the internet company is making some stuff to put some great internet were i live but apparently it would take at least a month.

Who is they? I think either way you eventually need to get a better webcam so might as well get one now. :) Also if it's only for camming it should be tax deductible?

and it wont show up in hd

MFC doesn't have actual HD, just something they call HD but is actually just optimized for mobile viewers. Also, when I watch models on MFC, the feed ALWAYS freezes and lags, no matter who I'm watching or what equipment I'm using. I have a computer that's powerful enough to cam on three sites simultaneously while also playing Pandora, so it's not a me issue. That's just how MFC is, laggy and freezy. I can get on Streamate, and while running their cpu-munching encoder, I can edit videos between privates with no lag to my feed. If I edit videos while on MFC, it's lag city.

I happened to catch you online, and I think the main issue for why you may not be getting as much viewers/tips as you would like was your camera quality combined with lighting! Get those huge daylight bulbs! They will help a lot if you can't invest in a better camera yet. Lighting makes the biggest difference and the cheapest thing to invest in, in my opinion.

Reactions: SoTxBob and Osmia
I happened to catch you online, and I think the main issue for why you may not be getting as much viewers/tips as you would like was your camera quality combined with lighting! Get those huge daylight bulbs! They will help a lot if you can't invest in a better camera yet. Lighting makes the biggest difference and the cheapest thing to invest in, in my opinion.

Thank you so much Lina!. Well.. indeed. I changed my cam like 5 days ago. I havent been able to log in as much as i have wanted my my few regs have said it ooks way much better.
I have to say a couple more things: 1. One of the things that have helped me the most during the last weeks have been consistency and much more comunication with members.. like just patience and chilling, enjoying an awesome time talking and fooling around.

2. Even after this changes (with the new cam and lighting, and even new clothes) i still cant get more than 5 premiums in my room. And i have to say the most common situation is me having only 2/3 members in my room. I just dont get why i cant get new guys, or at least it happens like once a thousand years. And I actually have improve my camscore and MissMFC ranking for A LOT. But still.. it seems like nothinghas really changed (regarding the possibility of getting new peoplein my room).
Anyways... if u have some idea that might help im all ears.. eyes... lol

Thank you so much for the help!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ms_Diane
Huh. My watchers always say it's my fault when my cam starts lagging and they tell me to refresh. That's... interesting to hear.

They always blame it on us though. Lol. It's never because they happen to be using a crappy internet connection and have a bunch of other programs open. Lol.

They always blame it on us though. Lol. It's never because they happen to be using a crappy internet connection and have a bunch of other programs open. Lol.

My husband would alt+tab between WOW and MFC. I don't know how either worked well in that situation.

I always blame MFC first. I can't tell you how many times I've had lag then fired up my vpn and connected from the other side of the country and fixed the problem.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Lighting is pretty easy. I use 2 of these (http://www.homedepot.com/p/75-Watt-Incandescent-Clamp-Light-HD-200PDQ/205139241)pointed at the center of ceiling over my bed and the lighting is perfect. They are cheap and tax-deductable. I use LED light bulbs as they tend to last longer and not burn as hot. My laptop has a built in webcam which is HD but I am looking into the Logitech C920 as it is one of the best and can be put on a tri-pod. It is also tax deductible and is like $65 on amazon or $100 at Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.