AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help.Please help me,thanks so much

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2018
My account is:wechat521
So far, I have not received any payment(2018/8/1---2018/8/15)please check.
My payment method is paxum.
I want to know if the payment has been issued.When can I receive it?
I sent three messages to chaturbate support,But they don't have any reply,I don't know what happened.
Please help me,thanks so much.
Please reply me.thanks
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
My account is:wechat521
My payment method is paxum.
I want to know if the payment has been issued.When can I receive it?
I sent three messages to chaturbate support,But they don't have any reply,I don't know what happened.
Please help me,thanks so much.
Please reply me.thanks
@punker barbie

If you've already contacted Support you need to wait for a reply, but it depends when you sent the email.

Please also check your spam box as sometimes Supports emails can end up in the spam box due to email providers.

Only @punker barbie works on behalf of Chaturbate. @AmberCutie & myself do not work for Chaturbate so are unable to help in this matter.

Upvote 0
chaturbate support:(
When will I receive my payment?
):
Payment by Paxum

If you are receiving payments with Paxum, payments are sent within 7 days following each pay period's end. You should receive the funds in your account the same day they are sent.

But I did not receive payment in the previous issue.(Aug 01-Aug 15,2018),
Now,Has been over August 22,This is very abnormal,I still have not received the payment.why???
I did not receive it, please check it.

Upvote 0
Thank you for posting. Your payment was sent to Paxum on 8/18 so you should have it by the end of this week and maybe faster.
chaturbate support:(
When will I receive my payment?
):
Payment by Paxum

If you are receiving payments with Paxum, payments are sent within 7 days following each pay period's end. You should receive the funds in your account the same day they are sent.

But I did not receive payment in the previous issue.(Aug 01-Aug 15,2018),
Now,Has been over August 22,This is very abnormal,I still have not received the payment.why???
I did not receive it, please check it.
Punker Barbie said the END OF THE WEEK. It is currently Thursday. Please do one of the following:

1920142039129.png

Upvote 0
Thank you for posting. Your payment was sent to Paxum on 8/18 so you should have it by the end of this week and maybe faster.
Today is the weekend, I have been waiting, but nothing.
Yesterday I wrote an email to chaturbate support, but they never responded to me, I don't know why.

Upvote 0
As @punker barbie has already stated, you should receive your payment by the end of the week or sooner.

Just try and be patient.
So far, I have not received any payment(2018/8/1---2018/8/15),
sent to Paxum on 8/18 ,Today is the weekend, I have been waiting, but nothing.
Yesterday I wrote an email to chaturbate support, but they never responded to me, I don't know why.
Is chaturbate a scam?

Upvote 0
Chaturbate support described as follows:
Why haven't I received my payment?

Payments are sent within 7 days of the period ending:
Earnings from the 1st - 15th of each month will be sent in the 1st pay period of the month. Payment will be sent within 7 days so if you've earned a payout in this period, it will be sent out by the 22nd. If you opted for Paxum, you should have your payment by the 22nd. If you opted for Check, it will be sent by the 22nd. Further transit time may apply for checks to arrive via USPS or Fedex.

Today is August 26th, weekend,Not received payout,I don't know what to do, my rent has expired, I need it very much.But Nothing,
I cry.......

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
The payment was sent on August 18, CB has notification that it cleared to Paxum. Please contact Paxum directly for why it was not transferred to your account.
Please give me this payment voucher,I will submit paxum,Please send me to pm, or via chaturbate support send me to,thanks so much.
Chaturbate support does not reply to me.

Upvote 0
As Shirley has told you, you must contact Paxum directly.
The payment was sent on August 18, CB has notification that it cleared to Paxum. Please contact Paxum directly for why it was not transferred to your account.

There is nothing that anyone on this forum can do to assist you if you are not willing to help yourself. Please follow the instructions that you have been given.

• Helpful!
Reactions: CharlotteLace
Upvote 0
As Shirley has told you, you must contact Paxum directly.

There is nothing that anyone on this forum can do to assist you if you are not willing to help yourself. Please follow the instructions that you have been given.

I have contacted paxum, but I need a payment voucher for chaturbate, please see the above, thank you.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
I contacted paxum, paxum gave me the following reply:

(Transfers between Paxum account holders are done instantly, therefore, since the mentioned transaction does not appear in your account statement it means that it was not completed.

For us to be able to further investigate, you need to contact the sender and ask him to provide for you the transaction details (Paxum Transaction ID/ Transaction Date/Transaction Amount/The email from which the funds were sent). After these details are available please reopen this ticket and provide them in a reply.

Best Regards.)

Paxum let me provide payment vouchers(Paxum Transaction ID/ Transaction Date/Transaction Amount/The email from which the funds were sent),Please send it to me,thanks so much.

Upvote 0
Wouldn't it be better to ask support for these details ?

If you email support with the subject Paxum details, then include all the details within the email they should be able to provide you the information.

Upvote 0
Wouldn't it be better to ask support for these details ?

If you email support with the subject Paxum details, then include all the details within the email they should be able to provide you the information.

I have already told chaturbate support, but chaturbate support did not give me any reply.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.