AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I suddently hate C2C, has anyone feel their boundaries shift drastically over time?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake Devine

Cam Model
Jul 8, 2016
USA
Twitter Username
@foxyspoonbender
MFC Username
Spoon_Bender
Streamate Username
BlakeDevine
Chaturbate Username
BlakeDevine
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/776482/Blake-Devine/
I've been camming on and off for a few years. I used to C2c all of the time, no qualms, with sound and all. Coming back, I hate it and want to avoid it. The main reason I am camming is because its flexible being a student. Seriously, hands down the quick money and flexibility. It seems like I have lost my sea legs in a way hehe Has anyone else felt this way? If so, what changes did you make and how to you advertise no c2c, no audio? What made you feel like you wanted to change how much "connection" you have?

I've been camming on and off for a few years. I used to C2c all of the time, no qualms, with sound and all. Coming back, I hate it and want to avoid it. The main reason I am camming is because its flexible being a student. Seriously, hands down the quick money and flexibility. It seems like I have lost my sea legs in a way hehe Has anyone else felt this way? If so, what changes did you make and how to you advertise no c2c, no audio? What made you feel like you wanted to change how much "connection" you have?
I just don’t do it and don’t feel bad saying no ever.

Upvote 0
hey blake!

if you don't like it, you dont have to offer it. you could say something like "my browser crashes everytime I accept c2c. uwu" there are days where i dont feel like looking at penises so i lie to members c2c is not working for me for some strange reason. sometimes that person will leave because c2c is a must for them.

watching anonymous penises does absolutely nothing for me and i just dont care to look at it. most of the time im not watching or paying attention unless they tell me to. the only time im into c2c is if i'm attracted to the other person. i only allow it, because i know there are members who do enjoy it and like you mentioned easy money. i do audio-only in exclusive and quickly mute if they activate their cam in premium. they need to pay me more if they want me to hear them mouth breathe.

here are some of my go to c2c comments:
"look how hard i've made you."
"mmm it looks like you are going to cum for me"
"oh yes keep stroking. so fucking hot."
"mmm the cock looks like it would feel good inside me."
"omg i look at that mess i caused you to make. wish i could lick it all up"

Upvote 0
hey blake!

if you don't like it, you dont have to offer it. you could say something like "my browser crashes everytime I accept c2c. uwu" there are days where i dont feel like looking at penises so i lie to members c2c is not working for me for some strange reason. sometimes that person will leave because c2c is a must for them.

This is exactly what I used to say when I didn't like c2c! I would just say my laptop is really old and c2c glitches for some reason.

Somewhere at some point in time, I also read a comment a girl who said she would let them open c2c, and then just put a post it note over the screen where it opened up, hahahaha.

Upvote 0
I just don’t do it and don’t feel bad saying no ever.
That's a good point. I like how strong your boundary is with that. I shouldn't feel bad saying 'no' to anything.

Upvote 0
hey blake!

watching anonymous penises does absolutely nothing for me and i just dont care to look at it. most of the time im not watching or paying attention unless they tell me to. the only time im into c2c is if i'm attracted to the other person. i only allow it, because i know there are members who do enjoy it and like you mentioned easy money. i do audio-only in exclusive and quickly mute if they activate their cam in premium. they need to pay me more if they want me to hear them mouth breathe.

here are some of my go to c2c comments:
"look how hard i've made you."
"mmm it looks like you are going to cum for me"
"oh yes keep stroking. so fucking hot."
"mmm the cock looks like it would feel good inside me."
"omg i look at that mess i caused you to make. wish i could lick it all up"
Thanks so much. All of your info is helpful. I appreciate all that you post on here because I see your name tied with good advice often.

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
I do C2C in exclusive, only because most people expect it. Otherwise I wouldn't at all. Like @AudriTwo said , I don't pay close attention unless the show calls for it. They seem to just enjoy having it on.

I wouldn't be able to stand having their audio, I would feel way too awkward. I let them know it would make horrible feedback through the speakers if they press about it.

Reactions: Blake Devine
Upvote 0
I am on chaturbate wich is not popular at all for cam2cam, now they just add this option , in this 10 y i almost begg guys and teach them how to put a cam on ;)) guess becouse no cam2cam all this years i started to be bored to look at myself so i ask them to put camera on to entertain me too :giggle: But audio i dont like, makes me feel weird to hear them , i just wanna see not hear, so always tell them sound isnt working..is on mute forever .

Upvote 0
Do you all have your own audio on though?. I was going to add that but they were all moaning last night about no audio. I didn't know you could have their audio on too I wouldn't like that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.