AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I think im a troll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2010
They thought it was real. I couldnt resist.
ASRyl.jpg

erm......... yeah....... about that....... wow........ just...... wow........ I'm just gonna shut up now.........

Hah, I really shouldn't be laughing at this, but really.

Also, the screencap reminds me... See MilaMilan's pic on the top since she won 3rd place in January? I got 3rd place in October and they never put me up there in the pic rotation. /wrist

Oh well, if was a whinier girl I'd email them and whine to them about it. But I'm not.

AmberCutie said:
Hah, I really shouldn't be laughing at this, but really.

Also, the screencap reminds me... See MilaMilan's pic on the top since she won 3rd place in January? I got 3rd place in October and they never put me up there in the pic rotation. /wrist

Oh well, if was a whinier girl I'd email them and whine to them about it. But I'm not.
Yea, I don't know how many times we talked about it... you need to mail MFC about that!

And about OP.... WoW...... Just WoW........ >.>

I had someone try that in my room. Since the tip sound is always hella-loud compared to my music... yeah, didn't fool me.

And, I agree, if you weren't actually trying to trick them and clued them in to what was going on, then not a troll. ^.^ (Sides, when someone did that to me, a premium actually tipped in response :p )

someone was doing that in my room, and he seriously thought i was stupid enough to think it was real. and then he was like "WTF! YOU DONT SHOW ANYTHING FOR PEOPLE WHO TIP YOU, WHORE?" wow.

MissScarlett said:
someone was doing that in my room, and he seriously thought i was stupid enough to think it was real. and then he was like "WTF! YOU DONT SHOW ANYTHING FOR PEOPLE WHO TIP YOU, WHORE?" wow.

Let me guess... it was a basic who thought he was being funny but was just exposing himself to be a jackass who probably lives in his mom's basement.

geekstick said:
MissScarlett said:

Let me guess... it was a basic who thought he was being funny but was just exposing himself to be a jackass who probably lives in his mom's basement.

i dont think basics can use it. Prem only i believe

Yes sadly it was a premium member. So pathetic. I'm not fucking stupid ok? hahahahaha I didn't even know what to say to the guy, I was in shock.

Dude, I just realized...

I turned userfonts off after my first week, because of my terrible eyesight. I think I had someone attempt to do this before, and did the same "nothing for the tips?" thing, and I looked everywhere and couldn't find the tip. I said "All I see is you people typing it..." A regular supplied the answer "You have user-fonts off, right?" :lol:

geekstick said:
MissScarlett said:
Yes sadly it was a premium member. So pathetic. I'm not fucking stupid ok? hahahahaha I didn't even know what to say to the guy, I was in shock.

So it was a prem who decided to expose himself as a jackass who lives in his mom's basement and probably has sexual fantasies about her. OK.

Rawr.

LadyLuna said:
I had someone try that in my room. Since the tip sound is always hella-loud compared to my music... yeah, didn't fool me.

And, I agree, if you weren't actually trying to trick them and clued them in to what was going on, then not a troll. ^.^ (Sides, when someone did that to me, a premium actually tipped in response :p )

Lol @ you saying hella.

Status
Not open for further replies.