AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXDollFaceXx

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 10, 2017
Twitter Username
@DollFaceKillur
MFC Username
DollFaceKilla
Hello, I'm new and I need help (I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong or putting it in the wrong place)

Basically, I'm looking to commission someone to make me my own MFC profile. I have been trying to figure it out myself and researching endlessly how to create my own page and do html and css and all that jazz, but to be honest, I'm a full time student and not only do I not have the time (finals are coming D: ) It's just making my brain explode.

I'm decent with photoshop because I use to draw and do art stuff, so I've made my own graphics, the only thing I need is someone who knows how to take my graphics and idea and implement them. For example, make the background the way i want it, with my about me, tip menu and rules where I want as well as adding functional buttons for gift cards, offline tips, and a twitter button etc.

How much does a custom profile cost? Is there someone here willing to do it? I'm wanting something more my style, not just some cookie cutter layout. I hear there are plenty of people as well as other models who know how, I just don't know exactly where to look. Any help or advice is appreciated greatly :)

Reactions: AllyVixen and Dan N
Reactions: AllyVixen
Hello, I'm new and I need help (I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong or putting it in the wrong place)

Basically, I'm looking to commission someone to make me my own MFC profile. I have been trying to figure it out myself and researching endlessly how to create my own page and do html and css and all that jazz, but to be honest, I'm a full time student and not only do I not have the time (finals are coming D: ) It's just making my brain explode.

I'm decent with photoshop because I use to draw and do art stuff, so I've made my own graphics, the only thing I need is someone who knows how to take my graphics and idea and implement them. For example, make the background the way i want it, with my about me, tip menu and rules where I want as well as adding functional buttons for gift cards, offline tips, and a twitter button etc.

How much does a custom profile cost? Is there someone here willing to do it? I'm wanting something more my style, not just some cookie cutter layout. I hear there are plenty of people as well as other models who know how, I just don't know exactly where to look. Any help or advice is appreciated greatly :)
Hi did you ever find the help you needed? Here is an example of a simple profile I did. I can create more detail profiles and etc. msg me for a quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.