AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I wonder...... (revised)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if I could get away with murder.

I wonder if I should use higher word counts in my posts so as not to be misunderstood or if that would only lead to more confusion.

JordanBlack said:
I wonder if I piss people off when I'm posting so many .gifs instead of using words :shifty:

I wonder if Jordan remembers a picture is worth a thousand words so perhaps, in a way, she is using words. So really it's okay. :think:

VeraValentine said:
I wonder if other people sit around starving out of pure laziness, too...

And their wearing three day old socks because clean clothes ran out four days ago.

Reactions: VeraValentine
JordanBlack said:
I wonder if I piss people off when I'm posting so many .gifs instead of using words :shifty:
LiLredhairedgrl is the :notworthy: high priestess :notworthy: of gif knowledge and posting, and I don't think she ever pissed anyone off because of that, and I know she didn't give a shit if she did.

VeraValentine said:
JerryBoBerry said:
VeraValentine said:
I wonder if other people sit around starving out of pure laziness, too...

And their wearing three day old socks because clean clothes ran out four days ago.

I go steal other peoples socks when mine run out >_>

*locks up his clean socks*

Jillybean said:
I wonder if anyone else obsessively checks their posts to see who's "thanked" them.
Well, Let me so no, not ever. And this might take a little splain'in, but Ill tell you why and then,
Did you hear that?sounded lik a thank dropped :auto-layrubber: outahere.

JerryBoBerry said:

I wonder how the hell I messed up 'their' for 'they're.' One of my pet peeves and I did it myself. :angry4:

Status
Not open for further replies.