AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID is not valid. Reason: Restricted Region

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lore_Shane

Cam Model
Jul 22, 2018
Twitter Username
@Lore_Shane13
MFC Username
Lore_Shane
Chaturbate Username
Ms_lorelei
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001880948/Lore_Shane/
Hello everyone!
My account is Lore_Shane13
I have been trying to verify myself as a model on CB for 3 weeks already and all in vain. They don't accept my ID and the reason is not the quality of the pictures, because they are clear and valid, but is that my "region is restricted". I have been messaging to CB support a lot of times, but they only responded "I’m sorry, we’re not able to help you on this matter". I asked what region was restricted and I haven't got any answer to that question at all.
You see, I am working from a different account right now that is registered under a studio, and I wanted to create a new independent account I could start working with in the shortest time. I told that to CB support and they wondered what account I was working from at the moment and still did not answer my question about the region restricted. I did not tell them my current account because I didn't want to have any problems with the studio (they might blackmail me). But still I didn't get any help or at least info about the problem that hinders my verification.

So my question is about the regions that are restricted and what people can do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osyrus
Support is going to look into this for you since Russia is not a fully restricted country right now, however it may take some time for the Supervisors to finish that. Please be patient and you will be contacted when the work is finished and there's an answer for you. Thank you!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Support is going to look into this for you since Russia is not a fully restricted country right now, however it may take some time for the Supervisors to finish that. Please be patient and you will be contacted when the work is finished and there's an answer for you. Thank you!

Thank you for the response! I am also wondering what matters most: the country I work from or the country my passport belongs to. I live and work in Russia, but my documents belong to a different country since I am not a citizen of Russian Federation.

Upvote 0
I have this problem with the restricted region. I live in Ecuador and I haven’t been able to validate my ID. I’d like to know if a USVisa might be a good enough ID to validate my account. Or is Ec a totally restricted country?

Upvote 0
Hi we are facing the same problem, we are from Italy and Vietnam.
We contacted back the support to have more info, but haven't received any reply.

I t would be nice if someone could explain which regions are restricted, thanks!

Upvote 0
I have this problem with the restricted region. I live in Ecuador and I haven’t been able to validate my ID. I’d like to know if a USVisa might be a good enough ID to validate my account. Or is Ec a totally restricted country?

Chaturbate right now accepts Passport or Driver License documents only for verify age.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.