AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i'd like more information on the follower emails

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never had this issue either. Make sure in your profile you have the option ticked to receive emails. I also have the notification for desktop set too, as I may get a delayed email (my inboxes refresh every 15 mins).
Do you definitely have the box in your profile selected to receive the emails?

Upvote 0
Yes I get email notifications for many models but some of them never arrive. I can make another account and sign up for email notifications and I'll get those even from the model that I'm missing emails from on my main account.

Are the models that you do NOT receive them for always the same models?
Are those models on multiple times each day? I think in the past I have heard that people had problems with receiving some when the model literally uses the "send email" basically every 6 (or 8?) hours that they are allowed.

Upvote 0
Are the models that you do NOT receive them for always the same models?
Are those models on multiple times each day? I think in the past I have heard that people had problems with receiving some when the model literally uses the "send email" basically every 6 (or 8?) hours that they are allowed.

When I notice I didnt get an email for a particular model they usually have missing emails for at least a few days. I follow around 800 models now but this has been an issue for many years.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.