AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If I had a diary, it might read something like this:

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2011

Dear Diary,

today's experiment showed some interesting results. Staying up to party makes me exhausted by 11pm, while staying up to see Amber makes me exhausted by 11:45pm. The hypothesis is that Amber gives me energy.

Right now it's off to bed.
Jason

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jan 23, 2011

Dear Diary,

as another weekend draws to a close, I must admit this has been one of the most productive weekends since the beginning of January. Okay, there wasn't much of a standard to break in terms of productive weekends, but at least when people at work tomorrow ask me how my weekend was, I won't have to resort to the standard "I just relaxed" answer.

I wanted to purchase this really nice shirt, but they were sold out of my size. Is it really that difficult for the store to carry more medium sized clothes? Maybe next time I shouldn't go trying to purchase stuff when it's advertised that it's 50% off.

I've seen a lot of signs when walking around the mall that say "up to 50% off specially marked items", and while I think it is kind of tacky, it's commonplace. Get the customer close enough to the merchandise and they might buy it even if it's discounted by less than one percent.

When I visit Amber next, which might be sooner than the 2 years I said before leaving the last time, I think I should be using more emoticons and gifs to enhance the chat a bit. True, Amber did say there was something nice about simplicity, but maybe I'll find a really nice graphic to use that no one but its creator has ever used.

I have to get ready for another workweek. Wish me luck, diary.

Jason

Jan 24, 2011

Dear Diary,

it's strange, but I notice that when I have a more eventful weekend than usual, returning to work on Monday yields no "How was your weekend" questions my way. Do I tell them that my weekends have just been full of relaxing too many times for them to ask again? Do I have a weird aura that only appears when I have more fun than usual on Saturdays? Maybe I should get somebody to tell me what my aura looks like. An online test I did years ago said that it was a blue aura, but I'm sure it's some weird colour combination, given that I am a multi-faceted individual, or at least, I'd like to think so.

I wonder if Amber's aura is, well, amber. I should probably go and see what a yellowish orange aura means, but I think my time can be spent elsewhere, like Amber's chatroom, or bed. Not sure what I need to do right now. I should brush my teeth and think about that. Actually, since Amber changed her schedule, the choice is simple.

Jason

Jan 25, 2011

Dear Diary,

today someone went out on a limb and thought I was the hardest worker in the entire world. While I know this is an exaggeration, it made me wonder if someone actually has a world record for being the hardest worker. Of course, the issue comes with it being more subjective than objective. How do we measure how hard someone works? We could use productivity charts, but if someone finds the job to be easy, they're not really working very hard. Commission might be a measure, but not everyone works for commission so that should get its own category. Tips per second? The people in the service industry get tips, but that doesn't necessarily translate into working hard.

I could say that Amber works harder than I do, and because I say that, I hope that means that I am not the hardest worker in the world.

Case closed.

Stuff has been disappearing from my desk at work recently, so I think I need to lock things up. I can't believe I have to do that. Oh well, if someone really needs a paper clip, they should get their own box of them.

Not much else I want to say, except that it's a month after Christmas and that there's a lot more snow falling and on the ground than there was a month ago.

Jason

Jan 26, 2011

Dear Diary,

I saw an ad on the bus today for an event which might have been interesting, but it says that it was for Friday, November 12 and Saturday, November 13. I knew that it was an old ad, because it would seem that this event would not need to be advertised this far ahead, and also because Friday, November 12 was an important day for Amber. So unless November 12 is on a Friday again this year (which is isn't), I think that the bus is using up space which could have been generating advertising revenue.

Word travels really quickly at work, so I wonder what gossip is going on about me. I hope it's nothing like "Oh, I heard that Jason had a celery stick for a snack today" and more like "I heard that Jason had celery sticks for lunch today" because I really don't want the truth to be misconstrued.

Looking at Amber's twitter, I noticed that she is wearing black and white to work today. Oddly, I was also wearing black and white to work today as well, and I usually don't. Go figure. Still, I don't have the intention of stripping out of my black and white clothes at work, so the similarities end there.

Pretty tired right now. Must have been from this early morning when I woke up and couldn't return to a sound sleep. Let's hope I can sleep soundly tonight.

Jason

Jan 27, 2011

Dear Diary,

the vending machine maintenance people refilled the machine at work today with one of my favourite, yet least eaten snacks. I guess I don't eat it that often because it's rather overpriced, and yet purchasing them in bulk is just not healthy. Besides, if I can use my money for vending machine food that probably has no value other than a temporary sugar rush, I should probably be using that money for something a bit more worthwhile, like showing appreciation for Amber through the use of tips. I could justify that I'm not spending $20 on snacks, though by the same token I wouldn't reach $20 if keep spending these little amounts.

I suppose I could do something like put money in a jar to be specifically used for Amber tips, but since I keep most of my money in the bank, it would be a little inconvenient to go the bank and ask to withdraw 25 cents, one at a time. I suppose I could keep a record of whenever something triggers the need to put the money in a jar. Of course, the jar doesn't pay interest. And what would be the trigger, anyway? Whenever I spell return "retrun"? Whenever I blink? Whenever I don't see Amber on during the nights that she's on? Whenever I forget to floss?

That reminds me. I need to go and brush my teeth. If Amber's still on, I should go and see what this "no bra, something else" business is about, if I haven't already missed it.

Jason

Jan 28, 2011

Hi Diary,

My brilliant plan for my coin jar will subsist of this ultimatum: For today's diary submission only, of non-consonants, prohibit that which is not first, third, fourth, and fifth (and sixth). Should this condition fail, add in a small, thin Canadian coin for any infractions.

So today at work, mood swings hung around as this Friday saw its conclusion. I can't start to think what is on our minds bar Saturday, but that is still not mood-swing inducing. This morning was rough, though. All that snow falling and causing traffic to crawl was not assisting with continuous joy. Also, cold winds cut through our clothing so bad, it brings about lots of chills. Continuous coughs at work wasn't soothing to our minds, to boot.

My boss was chatty today, and a topic that was brought up was my goals and plans. I got affirmation that what I want to do is a good path, so I'm happy about that. Now, if only I could obtain funds to do it...

California was probably warm today. I should probably ask Ambs to support my supposition. Hmm... only four days in January to obtain a top ranking (including today). With that POV show to assist, I wish Ambs can gain that high rank soon, and maintain it. I should log on in about a ninth of an hour, if my cam girl hasn't told us "Good Night" tonight.

Jason

Jan 29, 2011

Dear Diary,

it's really nice to see girls wearing shorter skirts and stylish footwear during the supposed warmer weather, but it's still hovering around the freezing mark. Could it be that people were just so tired of wearing so much clothing during the super cold days that a sudden rise in temperatures prompts a sudden change in style? Maybe it's the style. I'm not much of a fashion guru, myself. I just don't think high heels are the safest thing to wear with all the ice around.

On the bus today, I started to think about what I have accomplished in January, and it was really difficult to think about many notable achievements, so I just switched gears and thought about Amber and the challenges she had to face in terms of getting to the Top 20. I know that acknowledging that wouldn't achieve as much as financially supporting Amber, and I started to once again run some figures mentally. In the middle of that, though, I got rudely interrupted.

Somebody was going from passenger to passenger asking for money. This person has enough money to ride the bus, and then asks the other passengers for latte money. It's really difficult to walk away when the bus is so crowded with all the weekend shoppers. Aren't lattes supposed to be luxury items? The person should just be happy with a plain coffee yet he has the gall to ask for a specific amount of money. I wonder if I should do something like that. "Hey, I need about $2000 for a ridiculously high end computer for my own personal use, can you help a guy out?" Nah. I've got some scruples. Besides, it's not like too many rich people ride the bus. Anyway, I really didn't have any change in my wallet, making it easier to say that I have no change.

Speaking of change, I should get into my pajamas and get to bed.

Jason

Jan 30, 2011

Dear Diary,

well, my wall calendar is doing the 23/30 split thing. I wonder how people that have important things to do on both the 23rd and the 30th jot things down. I guess they'd have to write really small and somehow indicate which day it's for. Arrows? Or just rewriting the number beside the event?

The temperature took a sudden drop today. Well, not like super suddenly, but I guess it didn't recover much from late last night/early morning. I wonder how many people are going to be sick tomorrow. They should probably stay home, unless it means more work for me to do.

I don't have the heart to tell Amber that I spent some money on a new $40 faucet instead of on tokens. Luckily, we'd never bring up faucets while chatting online, so I can probably just act natural the next time I see her on cam. If worse comes to worse, I can always justify that I'm saving water costs and the environment in the long run.

My pencil sharpener seems to be really dull nowadays. I wonder if there's any pencil sharpener sharpeners that are as simple to use as CD drive cleaners. Also, this eraser is weird.

I hope tonight's dream isn't going to be as freaky as last night's. I don't remember much past the meteors, but I recall the mood.

Jason

Jan 31, 2011

Dear Diary,

apparently, the cost of groceries is going to increase starting tomorrow. It's a good thing we have a lot of non-perishables somewhere. Maybe we can ride this increase out. If not, I'm thinking of maybe asking for a government funded nutrient IV system, with free refills. Sure, I won't get the joy of tasting food, but I can relax knowing that I'm actually saving a big chunk of money each month. I will be able to reach my monetary goal a lot quicker, and I'm sure Amber would like a share in that. Or at least, I'd like to give Amber a share of that, whether she wants it or not. Bwahaha.

People are really sounding sick today, but I really didn't want to state the obvious in front of certain people. People tend to be in weird moods and may not take a statement like "Hey, sicko. I'm guessing you're sick, Sicky McSickton" all too well. They'd be saying "No kidding, Sherlock" but with a few coughs and wheezes (and possibly expletives) in between. If I can keep the conversation short, that's about a hundred less contaminants I have to immediately contend with.

I better get to bed early, in case I did catch something.

Jason

Feb 1, 2011

Dear Diary,

it's now February, the month which people tend to have issues spelling correctly on a consistent basis. I guess only seeing it on the calendar for a little less than a twelfth of a year thanks to its fewer days really makes it obscure.

Today I was reading over some supposedly important documents. I don't think I've ever seen so many spelling errors in one document. In some places, almost all of the words were incorrect in the whole sentence. Pretty bizarre, but then again, these important documents are not for the public to read. Oh well. I figure at this rate, English will probably go through a massive change by 2027, if not sooner.

On the bus today, it had to make a detour, and unfortunately for me, the detour was going through that one road that always seems to make me queasy. Ugh.

I almost lost my lunch on the bus, but luckily, right before I stepped off the bus, a fellow passenger handed me the lunch bag I left behind on the seat. Some people are nice that way. Other times, I would lose something and never see it again. I'm glad I don't carry rare MTG cards out in public.

I see Amber's off her Away status. I think I'll check in and see how the first day is treating her. She's got to be at least #20 by now.

Jason

Feb 2, 2011

Dear Diary,

I'm not sure how my brain is able to do continuous unchanging work for several hours at a time without it getting extremely bored. Is it resiliant to monotony because it's used to it, or do the random thoughts of Amber that sneak in there break it up?

I have quite a few parties to go to in the next couple of weeks. Not that I'm complaining about the fun that could be had, but I kind of wish they wouldn't have to cut down on my time with Amber if possible. Really? Friday nights? Come on, people. Make Monday or Wednesday night parties, and make them only last until 10pm so I can get home and get enough sleep. Ah, but society has made it so that most jobs will be performed from Monday to Friday, so I guess that's where the Friday night portion comes into play.

My financial advisor hasn't been contacted for a while. I wonder if I should phone her up and discuss ways to save for my future, while still having enough extra cash to live comfortably by. I am living okay right now, but putting cash into the retirement fund might not be a bad idea. Meanwhile, my coin jar is still empty.

If I had an energy meter, it'd be near empty, so sluggishly to bed I go.

Jason

Feb 3, 2011

Dear Diary,

why I did I think today was February 4? I guess I'm already anticipating the weekend a little too much.

I saw a pretty horrible commercial today, and it's quite difficult to forget. It seemed like these people took a few hours of Drama in Junior High and thought they were great actors. Instead, I was watching a couple of people recite their lines as if reading from a sheet of paper, respond weirdly to other's lines, break the fourth wall unnecessarily, dreadfully speak in an unnatural tone at some points, move their arms like stereotypical robots, and then flirt for no apparent reason. The lighting wasn't that great, either. I will remember to not purchase their products.

How is it that even when someone talks to me in plain English, I still misunderstand their intentions? Am I too quick to assume what they want, or are they talking too fast? Something weird happens in the communication link. Maybe I'm just tired, or the person's voice has a strange frequency. Whatever the case, this happens with only a few people, and I'm glad that Amber isn't usually one of them.

So today while I was waiting around for the bus, a person comes up to me with a heavy accent and kept on asking me for the time, and he seemed to get a little agitated each time I told him, which was within seconds of each other. I think he was actually asking for a dime, but he walked away before I figured it out. Oh well, I didn't have a dime to give him, but if he had asked for a $10 bill, I definitely had one.

Is Amber on? I should probably give her some moral support, if the site hasn't crashed.

Jason

Feb 4, 2011

Dear Diary,

I saw someone wearing a custom shirt to work today. Odd that I didn't get the memo it was casual Friday, but that's beside the point. The custom shirt displayed some written text, and I was thinking that maybe I should be getting one of these shirts. Maybe I should get it to have the text "I'm single, ladies!!" in huge text, while having the rest of this in small scribbles: "The women with the following traits need not apply: married, divorced, have false teeth, sadistic, owns a criminal record, no knowledge of English, much older or younger than I am, smoker, from Jupiter, was born a male, an IQ of under 100, feeding lice, gossipy, poor sense of humour, etc." The reason I put the etc is because if it keeps going, the text will probably reach the part of the shirt that would be tucked in or hanging out, and having them stare that low is kind of strange.

I see that Amber is holding a raffle now, which is pretty awesome. I'm sure that since I'm logging in late, I'll find out that she's reached #17 or higher. Let's see if she's on right now. If not, I'll head to bed.

Jason

Feb 5, 2011

Dear Diary,

as you know, I like to look at randomized designs like folds in a rug and see if I can discern recognizable shapes. They usually end up as simplified faces, although today I think I saw Amber's right forearm and left incisor on the bath rug. Really strange. Well, at least I'm not looking at clouds to discern shapes today. It was cloudy all day so it would have just been one big white sheet for all I care.

I forgot that the place which makes custom message shirts charges by the line, not by the shirt. Considering that I wanted to have it say a lot in small text makes it easier to fit on fewer lines but it still has to be large enough to be legible from a reasonable distance to keep the humour. Maybe I should increase my body width just so that I can fit all that text on one line. Somehow, though, I think it would negate the purpose of the shirt if that happened. I suppose I could have it wrap around the back, but I'm not sure if the machines can do that easily.

At the party, I saw someone who I hadn't seen since at least a few days before Christmas. He was a little miffed that I forgot that he disliked the brand of gum that I got him, but at least he added that it's the thought that counts (although in this case, it was the lack of thought that counted. Oh well).

Apparently, Amber has already signed off for the night, which is just as well for my slightly over-partied body. Better give it the sleep it needs.

Jason

Feb 6, 2011

Dear Diary,

while cleaning out some drawers, I found a deck of standard playing cards. Building a pyramid of cards requires a lot of dexterity and patience, which is why we don't see any impatient Apatosauruses successfully create even one section of it. I really need to work on getting more than a pyramid that resembles a narrowed Triforce at a certain perspective, though. I should be able to build on it some more, since all I would need to do is expand the concept, correct? I suppose glue is another option.

Yeah, today was a slow day compared to yesterday, or actually, compared to last week. I know Amber had a pretty busy day with a huge sporting event being televised, though.

There are some crazy fans out there. Apparently some guys in our town were going around topless with their favourite team name scrawled across their chests, one letter at a time. Kind of inconvenient that they have to walk around in the same order all the time, though. And what happens if one of them has to go to the washroom? The message they want to convey would be all weird. And why are they going around topless today, anyway? I'm surprised there haven't been reports of groups of people with frostbite and hypothermia. Perhaps their passion burns so brightly that they receive warmth somehow.

Sunday night again :( ... oh well, time for bed.

Jason

Feb 7, 2011

Dear Diary,

with Valentine's Day quickly approaching, it seems like more clothing stores at the mall are showing off lingerie to window shoppers. It must be a really difficult time for parents walking around with their kids. I think tomorrow I'll go and count how many stores are displaying lingerie along the path I take to work.

Speaking of work, I'll be leaving the company soon, but do I really know my female co-workers all that well? Will they hug me on the last day or shake my hand? It's kind of a weird situation, so maybe I'll make it easier for everyone. I've contemplated wearing a clown nose, not showering for at least three days, growing uneven stubble around my chin and giving it a green colour, wearing really, really wide torso armour that no one can get their arms around, not combing my hair, wearing pink pants, and not brushing my teeth after eating five pounds of garlic. I guess I should give my hands a manicure or something to make them look attractive. The plan to do all of that together would be feasible if only I could get the armour through the numerous doors I'd have to go through just to get to work.

During my lunch break, I read an article on how to save money. Unfortunately, I'm already doing most of the things that they suggest, except for the Group Buying thing. I would wager they were referring to participating in Group Shows that Amber gives but I didn't really read through that portion of it because if they were discussing something else I would have been disappointed.

I also came across an envelope with some cash in it today. However, the moral dilemma was quickly dispelled thanks to the address written on the envelope. It wasn't far from where I was, so there weren't any excuses.

Is Amber on late tonight? Not that I'm complaining, but maybe I could stop by for a quick spell.

Jason

Feb 8, 2011

Dear Diary,

I was reading another article today about how people are getting into increasing debt, and that sometimes it's okay to go into bankruptcy once a person has fallen far enough into the hole. It mentions that people are too proud and stubborn to go that route for the moral issues of paying what is owed. I'm still not sure about what to think about that article, although I should still be in a good enough position to not have to worry about using one credit card to pay for another just yet.

The horoscope I saw in today's paper mentions that Amber needs to think positive thoughts today, and right now I don't see any reason why she wouldn't, anyway. She's doing quite well maintaining her top 20 status, I believe. My horoscope mentioned something about avoiding tiffs. Such a difference in moods.

I can't really think of anything else worthy to mention for today, so that's that.

Jason

Jason314 said:
The horoscope I saw in today's paper mentions that Amber needs to think positive thoughts today, and right now I don't see any reason why she wouldn't, anyway. She's doing quite well maintaining her top 20 status, I believe. My horoscope mentioned something about avoiding tiffs. Such a difference in moods.
Funny that you wrote this yesterday as it turned out to be such a crappy night for me. I got sickies. Also, I'm wondering what top 20 list you've been looking at, hah. ;)

Feb 9, 2011

Dear Diary,

I wonder if acting like an ignoramus at work would be a good idea. Nobody would ask me difficult questions, I wouldn't be getting super huge responsibilities, and if I mess up it wouldn't look quite as horrible. It seemed like a good idea until I realized that I've been working at this job long enough for people to know that I'm not that much of an ignoramus. Besides, they've probably seen my resume so I don't want them to think that I falsified my qualifications. Also, at one point I may need another good reference.

The timing of some people is incredible. I could be working hard all day and no one will come by to see me do so, and yet when I stand up and do some stretching for 15 seconds or less, a supervisor will walk by and wonder why I'm not working. Maybe the cubicles need to a little taller, but I don't think people go out of their way to make sure I'm doing my job. Besides, they can see the end product anyway. It's kind of like going on MFC and entering the room a minute before Amber leaves for the night. Well, it's not like I'd be questioning why Amber isn't there since she plainly stated her reason.

I really, really hope Amber recovers soon, in case someone tips a really large amount. I wouldn't want her to freak out happily yet damage something else in the process. Health or wealth? Ideally both, but health does come first alphabetically.

Speaking of health, I should allow my brain to get the rest it deserves.

Jason

Feb 10, 2011

Dear Diary,

a fast food chain was promoting a new product all across the country today by giving one free to each customer, and it made me think about why MFC does not offer more special deals. I guess purchasing in larger quantities decreases the cost per token, but I would like to see something like if we purchase up to 5034 tokens on a particular day, each token would only cost 5.0001 cents or something. I don't know where the 5034 came from. It's probably random.

There was an antique car being driven around on city streets today. At least, I think it was an antique. It was made to look like one but maybe it really isn't. I thought most people that have vehicles that old would keep them somewhere safe. Vandalism still occurs, not to mention the potential for accidents. I wonder if the vehicle is outfitted with some state-of-the-art music player. If I had an antique of anything, it'd probably be a rock. I could try and sell it to someone but something tells me I wouldn't get more than 5.0001 cents, let alone one.

My horoscope mentions that a lot of people will like me a lot today, but so far it doesn't seem like it has happened yet. Maybe when I log in, Amber and all of the MFC premiums in the room will greet me happily, although with the way some people have apparently been treating camgirls (according to the little bit of what I saw of Amber's tweets), I wonder what they would say to me.

Jason

Feb 11, 2011

Dear Diary,

when the janitor is cleaning the floor in some public place, but you need to walk by that floor, what is the etiquette? Sometimes I feel guilty tracking dirt all over the floor that the janitor is in the process of mopping. Was I supposed to wipe my feet somewhere where the janitor wasn't mopping at the time? That seems counterproductive as well.

Today, I got a slap in the face (figuratively). I'm not sure if it's my tact and charm or lack thereof which contributed to the result. I suppose the good side of it is that I found out about this now instead of later when the pain would really be compounded.

It looks like Amber has completed her draw. I wonder if she is going to recycle or reuse the remaining tickets. She could reuse the tickets as coasters, paper airplanes or package stuffing, if she's not going to keep them as memorabilia.

I can't write any more. Too tired.

Jason

Feb 13, 2011

Dear Diary,

while I was out for a walk, I noticed a group of children having a snowball fight. Or, rather, a slushball fight, given that it's slightly above freezing today and the thaw is already happening. Anyway, I noticed that one kid had really good aim while the rest of them didn't. I was going to tell them about how unfair it was, but everyone was laughing and apparently having a good time that I left them to their own devices. I'm sure if I intervened I'd be getting pelted as I left.

I saw a local anchorman in the supermarket today lining up to pay for groceries. I wonder how many people come up to them and say, "Hey, you're _____ from the news, aren't you?" Do they get tired of hearing that? They are only doing their jobs. Well, I suppose they knew this would happen before they even got started on their career path. Meanwhile, the courtesy clerk didn't even flinch when they saw this particular person, so I'm guessing that she doesn't watch the news and is somehow oblivious to the advertisements.

In previous years, I didn't really think much about Valentine's Day seeing as how I was single, but this year, even though I'm single, I have something really awesome to look forward to. That's right, it's the day where some maintenance people are going to clean the vents. Nothing like knowing that one can breathe easier. Oh yeah, and there's the "Amber is likely going to be on" thing as well. That should be super exciting.

The sooner I get to bed, the more sleep I can get, and the later I can stay up tomorrow without feeling tired.

Jason

Feb 14, 2011

Dear Diary,

today I didn't really see anyone showing public affection, which is really strange considering how many people were on the bus and at work today. Maybe today really isn't Valentine's Day and I somehow got thrust back in time to May 27, 2010 or some other random date. Or maybe people that have significant others tend to have consumer vehicles and don't flirt at work.

A few people wore red to work today, but not many. Looking at my closet, I haven't really got a lot of red office attire, but I guess I could have worn a red tie. I don't know why I think of these things after work is over for the day.

A quick trip to Amber's room today has shown me something new about Amber that I never knew about her before in all the time I've been there. Apparently, she owns one of those letter-by-letter hanging banners for Valentine's Day, which is pretty neat. Actually, I should say that she "has" one of those, just in case she rented it or something. I have a banner for birthdays and Christmas. I wonder if they make those banners for weird uncommon holidays like Talk Like a Pirate Day.

I finally got the poem posted on the forums today, after working on it for what seems like weeks. Now I can finally free up a few bytes on my hard drive, making the defrag process faster.

I guess I'll see if Amber is still on, and if not, I'll just close my eyes for a few hours.

Jason

Feb 15, 2011

Dear Diary,

I opted to not purchase any chocolates today, as odd as it sounds. I guess I'll be sticking with carrots for a snack, and I hope that the people that sit near me won't mind the crunching noise. I suppose if I cook the carrots the sound will be dampened a bit, but that's just a waste of heat and energy.

Today, I got a slap in the face (literally). I'm not sure if it's my tact and charm or lack thereof which contributed to the result. I suppose the good side of it is that I found out about this now instead of later when the pain would really be compounded.

Some guy was talking to me a lot about how he lost his girlfriend because he forgot what day it was. If you ask me, it seems like a superficial reason, but by the same token, one should show their affection to their significant other on a regular, if not constant, basis. On an unrelated note, I apparently got a lot of matches on the online dating site today.

Amber felt a little concerned yesterday despite it being Valentine's Day so hopefully my presence will boost her support (although technically, if I was there yesterday, I would probably be maintaining the amount of support). Let's see if she's on. Hmm. Looks like she's offline. Not sure if it's a crash of the site or if she felt the need to hit the hay. Oh well, there's always next time.

Jason

Feb 16, 2011

Dear Diary,

right now, one of the only things that's on my mind is how Amber is feeling. As far as I'm concerned, any weird things that have happened on the bus or at work are irrelevant. I can't put it into words as easily. I would like to do my best to support her, but I think I am now one of the guilty people who encouraged her to be on cam for Valentine's Day, and I have done nothing to support her raffle at all. My memory is a bit blurry, and maybe all I did was ask if she would be on during V Day, but even bringing it up may have influenced her.

I don't know if I should be a man and visit her on cam now and see if my presence has any effect. I think I'll play it safe and not do anything weird like use that signature entrance.

Jason

Feb 17, 2011

Dear Diary,

apparently what Amber wrote in her blog was enough to keep me thinking a lot about her, that I have started once again to dream about her and am still able to remember the dream after all that has happened today. This dream had such an impact that at least half of the details are still with me. I think I should ask Amber if it's okay to necro the topic. I know it should only be done when it's not simple spam but I should check, just in case. Maybe I'll ask her if she's on cam when I log on.

In the meantime, the Canadian dollar has reached another record high, meaning that it would cost me a little bit less to buy stuff from the US (mainly tokens from the camsite), although I'd have to buy to my credit limit to make a significant difference. If the Canadian dollar can still stay strong for another year or so, that would be great, but there are downsides to having a strong dollar so I doubt this will be maintained for much longer. Buy now, or buy later? Who knew that this would be like the stock market? The only difference is I can't sell my tokens.

I was reading a study about how fingers and toes can tell a lot about a person. Sure, it was mainly about telling about heart conditions and stuff, but then it also goes on to say that it can affect certain other aspects of your life. Pssh. If that were true, then I'd be as rich and powerful as they suggest.

Time to close this entry.

Jason

Feb 18, 2011

Dear Diary,

it's amazing how some people will still decide to jog in this cold weather, and with ice pretty much everywhere on the sidewalks. I would have a special type of respect for them if they didn't decide to slow down traffic during rush hour by jogging on the road. Still, kudos to them for trying to stay fit.

I know Amber likes to hear compliments. I'm sure everyone does, actually, unless they live in opposite land/world. Anyway, I can't seem to recall giving her a compliment yesterday night. I know I mentioned a necklace and how nice it was, but that really didn't say anything about her, specifically. I'm losing my touch. Argh! I must rectify this! I must get a thesaurus and find more words to describe beautiful people.

Speaking of vocabulary, it's important to expand my lexicon a trifle more. I have a feeling that one day someone will suddenly ask what I'm thinking about and I want to be able to say more than "Ambrosia", "Ambidextrous people", "Embarking on vacation" or "Amber lamps memes" in case I slip and respond immediately.

I have a comparatively busy weekend coming up so I may as well get some sleep now.

Jason

Feb 20, 2011

Dear Diary,

I saw a bird outside today, which normally wouldn't be anything unusual, except that I thought all birds flew south for the winter. What's the deal with this one? Was it someone's pet that escaped? Did it escape from a pet store? Did it fly from five degrees latitude north of here? Was it a robotic bird disguised to look like the real thing? Maybe this particular species doesn't migrate.

I found a hole in another sock this morning. I suppose that sock could be used for rags or something, but wouldn't a massive project involving socks be more fun? I wonder if a hanging mobile of socks or an experimental slingshot could be made. I'm sure I could come up with something if it wasn't so late.

I had to get to the back of the store to find something today, but I had to go right through the lingerie displays in the department store to get there. Seriously, there was no other way to get to the watch repair shop. Why would they even make it only accessible through the mannequins? Even worse, there's no real lane per se that you can go through... you just have to find room to navigate. It's almost like they are trying to block off the watch repair entrance altogether. Luckily, I didn't spend too much time thinking about how Amber would look in some of the lingerie, but spent more time wondering if the people working at the shop had a tiff with the department store manager or something. It also doesn't help that there are security cameras everywhere. I can imagine one day they'll capture the film of we walking around the lingerie section and cut the video before it's clear what I was doing.

Ah, but I finally got that watch's battery replaced. I'm not too keen about wearing my secondary watch to work, as it contains about five times the amount of information most other watches provide. I suppose having it show another time zone's time is okay, but having a separate spot for a stopwatch is probably unnecessary. Also, having analog and digital together is just redundant and makes it hassle to adjust.

Speaking of time, it's already later than I anticipated.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.