1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

IHOP to introduce burgers

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Guy, Jun 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Guy

Guy

2. IndySolo

Cam Model

They kept teasing the "B" thing for a week, I figured it would be "breakfast". I'm glad it's just an effective marketing thing!

I'm more of a Denny's gal- but only the one good location in my area. Everybody seems to have "their" Denny's...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

I'm not even going to bother asking @Guy why this time.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Songbird_Shelly

It's funny how people on Facebook are getting their panties in a twist about the name twist (Seriously...folks are upset about this...lmao) when it's been stated that it's a TEMPORARY name change to advertise their burger menu. I just saw a FB post from a woman who's an actual IHOP employee explaining this, and people are really giving her shit over this...as if she's the one who decided on the (temporary) name change. Folks were stalking her FB page, and then posting "So why does your profile say you work as a blah, blah, blah." Smh. Damn, can't a girl work two jobs (I worked three jobs in November 2016>

Of all the things in today's world to be angry about, people are getting their blood pressure up over a temporary one letter change in a restaurant name. LOL. I guess the company is getting what they want...to get people talking about it. Well played, IHOB. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

Haven't they always served burgers, or am I confusing them with Perkins? I fucking swear they've always had burgers, so I don't get the hype.

I'm also too damn lazy to remember their new name. I have no problem remembering trans/nb people's correct pronouns, but eh, if I say IHOP, you know what I mean.