AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Im in Romania and I haven't gotten my kidneys stolen yet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome :) Actually, I decided to talk about the "badger game" hustle because it has been showing up along with black-hearted hustles in the industry. You see, some hustling is apart of the adult industry but it should be non-noticeable to the client and allow them to become apart of the fantasy. However, there is some sort of weird crap that is happening in this industry. There is a major shift when it comes to hustling. Some sex workers are pushing clients to their limits and draining them emotionally. So, I just like to warned others of such things :)

Thank you for the insight. I too believe that the lack of sex made things more believable (at least for me). And I appreciate and respect that you are honest with your customers as I think it a disservice to the client and gives the profession a black eye to play such games with them. Thank you again for your insight and commentary.

You are welcome :) Actually, I decided to talk about the "badger game" hustle because it has been showing up along with black-hearted hustles in the industry. You see, some hustling is apart of the adult industry but it should be non-noticeable to the client and allow them to become apart of the fantasy. However, there is some sort of weird crap that is happening in this industry. There is a major shift when it comes to hustling. Some sex workers are pushing clients to their limits and draining them emotionally. So, I just like to warned others of such things :)

That sounds like a very convenient way to rationalize anything. What happens when the client notices? Who is at fault?

Major shift in hustling? Hardly. Hustling has always been a part of sex work and pretty much in other areas of life. There is nothing new here. Only people trying to perform mental acrobatics so they can rationalize away any drop of a guilty conscience.

Okay, Marvelb0y, I am not rationalizing anything. I am just real about being a hustler in this industry. I have been doing this for 13 years and I never had a complaint about how I hustled. I hustle cleanly and fairly unlike some. Also, I am not a non-hustle be super nice to my clients type either. Frankly, I have always been a different type of sex worker and works for me. Now to your questions about my posts. My customers often do not care as I said before dark triad men, true Alphas, and others. I do not cater to vanilla guys. I cater to super jaded guys. They do not care unlike yourself that it is a hustle or not. They care about how I make them feel and my professionalism. I stay on course, perform, and do my duty. As far as fault is concern, I do not have those type of problems with my customers nor myself. I do not have a guilt complex about this industry nor my place in it. I am sorry but have you been a sex worker for more than a decade? If you had been, you would notice that more and more darker hustles are being used by some sex workers. It is different than when I started back in 2003. Many sex workers have notice the changes since that time as well.

Also, I am not just a cam model...I do more things in this industry than one can imagine. So, you can lecture me after you work as I worked in this industry about hustling. You see, I talk about the customers and their boundaries because I have been a customer as well as sex worker. I behave myself with my favorites as clients usually behave with me. Culturally speaking, why should I have any guilt about hustling in the same way as my ancestors did almost a century ago? It just sounds like you take issue with how I run my business. However, I am pretty honest with my clients and they like me for it. Plus who else will be mindfucking dark triad quite like me?:cigar:

That sounds like a very convenient way to rationalize anything. What happens when the client notices? Who is at fault?

Major shift in hustling? Hardly. Hustling has always been a part of sex work and pretty much in other areas of life. There is nothing new here. Only people trying to perform mental acrobatics so they can rationalize away any drop of a guilty conscience.

Reactions: LilyPink
I also have a friendship with a cam girl. I enjoy talking to her on site, as well as through other channels. I tip her well and I also sometimes send her some money or gifts. In return she shares her time and part of her life with me. I find it amazing to learn how someone else lives their life in a different country and culture to my own and it usually brightens what would otherwise be a mundane day to hear from her. I find it amazing that technology has enabled us to have a friendship like we do.

I could have written this myself exept my friend left the camgirl life a long while back and I don't "tip her well" but we're still great friends.

I can't be bothered reading all the whiney needy crap the OP has posted, life is too short for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.