AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm new and I have a few questions!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2021
Hey everyone! I'm new on CB and I have a few questions. I started only a week ago, and I only made 140 tokens one day. The rest of the days I got 0 to 25 tokens each day (I did shows for 4 of the 7 days with the new tag).
I have friends who work on CB as cam models, and they told me that they made huge amounts of money on the first week, and that I should not be giving any free shows or showing anything if they dont' tip. Is this like they say? Because I think that if I stay fully clothed, people won't come in and they won't tip. But I also don't want to give out free shows :( I log in, put some music, dance, smile, maybe show my boobs a little bit but nothing. I also have toys, but they don't tip for me to use them.
I'm feeling kinda down, I don't know how to make people come to my room. Today there were only 6 people in and no one talked or tipped. Any advices? :(
Thanks! ♥

Reactions: Steve__
Look at your basics first, how does your room look? Is it clean and light? Nice decor with color accents? Is your stream good? Lighting and camera bright and clear?

And what makes you unique? Pick your best features and #tag them in your room title. Engage in a lot of chatting at first, with anyone who comes in. Be bright and engaging. Express your personality! Put in the energy and work to make your room entertaining and fun, and yourself as the friend and hostess your guests want to get to know.

Keep at it, it will come together for you!

Definitely don't fall into the trap of thinking you need to give out freebies to get people interested because you'll make the situation worse for yourself!

Have you tried watching yourself live using a different device? Sometimes my sound acts up and I'm muted and instead of telling me, members will just come and go and not try to engage with me so it can be useful to check for yourself what it looks like from their end. On the same token, you'll quickly notice if your internet speed is causing you to go laggy, blurry, freeze etc which could also be putting people off.

And Like Rebecca said, stay positive and lively when you're online. Having a super bubbly personality really works for me but for other girls different tactics work so try out different strategies?

Also I don't know if you're new to camming or just to CB but try different sites and don't feel like you gotta stay loyal to CB. I've only been on two sites since I started camming but on Streamate I earn double the hourly rate I earnt on MFC, despite all other factors being the same - sometimes its nothing you're doing wrong and just pure luck/difference in customer base!

Hey everyone! I'm new on CB and I have a few questions. I started only a week ago, and I only made 140 tokens one day. The rest of the days I got 0 to 25 tokens each day (I did shows for 4 of the 7 days with the new tag).
I have friends who work on CB as cam models, and they told me that they made huge amounts of money on the first week, and that I should not be giving any free shows or showing anything if they dont' tip. Is this like they say? Because I think that if I stay fully clothed, people won't come in and they won't tip. But I also don't want to give out free shows :( I log in, put some music, dance, smile, maybe show my boobs a little bit but nothing. I also have toys, but they don't tip for me to use them.
I'm feeling kinda down, I don't know how to make people come to my room. Today there were only 6 people in and no one talked or tipped. Any advices? :(
Thanks! ♥
From a guys perspective, if I am in your room I like you, from there, the less you show me in free chat, the more I want you and the more I will pay you. I know it must seem so hard when you first start however if you keep going and try different things like the models here suggest it should work out. It's a new skill, give it time, it can be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.