AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In case you misplace...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2011
According to http://www.gizmodo.com ...
a8optdgnib.jpg

You Can Get a New Penis Made from Your Thigh if You Misplace Yours

Kyle Wagner —It's the singular thought that's been on every man's mind for the past few days: What if it was me? What would happen if my wife cut my penis off and threw it away? Now we know. Doctors would graft muscle from your thigh or forearm to make you a new one.

The replacement penis procedure is a last resort for when the original penis can't be reattached. If most of the penis is "salvageable" (a truly terrifying word when it comes to penises) it can just be sewn back on. But if it's not, thigh or forearm muscle is tacked onto your pelvis and covered with skin from elsewhere on your body. It all sort of sounds like mushing up a wad of flesh with your hands, but I suppose beggars and choosers applies.

The good news is that the replacement penis would be pretty much functional. It would require a penile implant, but you'd be able to get an erection and climax, since the nerves involved in sex can be reattached. The less-good-but-still-okay-considering-the-circumstances news: "[The patient] would not be able to ejaculate." Ah well, who needs that mess anyway? [Daily Mail via The Awl]

AlexLady said:
I wasn't creeped out until 1:50 and more so at 2:10.

Wtf.

Anything that is from efukt AND creeps out Alex is something I refuse to click out of saving my sanity. :lol:

Bocefish said:
MandieMercy said:
That's fantastic, but I don't know a girl that would find that specific type of penis very sexy...New fetish? Forearm/thigh penises? Ewwww :p

There's a fetish for just about everything...

Warning: Not for the easily offended, nauseated: http://efukt.com/1687_Amputee_Sex.html

Well that was well weird first time i ever saw something like that and btw that dude was ugly lol.His noises sounded like he was doing a monkey's mating call lol.

Reactions: Ciara_Lynn
That one dood looks like he would have been better cast in the movie 'Deliverance' and WTF is with the tribal drums soundtrack? :lol:

Frankie, I know you have seen far worse. You've probably seen this one before anyways.

The blonde chick is hawwt, despite whatever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.