AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

internet speed and etc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SylvySinclair

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 18, 2016
São Paulo
sinclairsylvy.modelcentro.com
Twitter Username
@sylvysinclair
Tumblr Username
sylvysinclair
MFC Username
SylvySinclair
Hello
So Im camming on an old laptop as my hubby broke his and i had to land mine for him to be able to work (aughhh), anyway, even the laptop being old, its still good and im being able to wotk with it (still missing mine).
Just wanted to know if the speed and ipload/downlod is good as i dont understand s&*(%$ of it.
Can someone please take a look and tell me what they think?

here is the link: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5201936052
thnx a lot
xoxox

Those results look very good to me. As a broadcaster you're most interested in how fast you can send "up" to the internet, and 38Mbps is a very respectable speed. Basic home internet upload speeds are often in the 1 to 5Mbps range. You'll have a bit of lag simply from being in Brazil, assuming the site you're working with has its servers in the US or EU.

Note that all of this is mostly about the internet connection, not the laptop. If you're connected with a cable (vs wireless) your connection speeds should be exactly the same as your old laptop, but your encoding rate could change, especially if you're broadcasting in HD.

Those results look very good to me. As a broadcaster you're most interested in how fast you can send "up" to the internet, and 38Mbps is a very respectable speed. Basic home internet upload speeds are often in the 1 to 5Mbps range. You'll have a bit of lag simply from being in Brazil, assuming the site you're working with has its servers in the US or EU.

Note that all of this is mostly about the internet connection, not the laptop. If you're connected with a cable (vs wireless) your connection speeds should be exactly the same as your old laptop, but your encoding rate could change, especially if you're broadcasting in HD.
Ha! thnx a lot on the input! Now i know what to look at when using these speed internet sites.
Im wireless yes and my connection is of 100bm approx (its never what they sell u), anyway, its pretty decent i suppose.
Hopping to get my laptop soon ( making money to buy him one soon) lol
kisses and ty again
xoxo

... whose dick at cox do i need to suck to get that kinda upload speeeeed?

Now all I can think about is wondering if people working here ever get the chance to ask 'whose cocks at Dick's do they need to suck' to get something.

dicks_store.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: shylurkerdude
Kkķkk i figured that in the US u guys had the best Internet ever! !!! Mine is fiber but u never get exactly what they sell u, is always lower. Anyway is working fine here. So now a vent: just coz I can cam freely tonight since my hubby is out and the baby is asleep, the fucking power went off and will come back only after 00h!!!! Wtf!!!! Lol
Ok I think it wasn't supposed for me to work today. :(

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Status
Not open for further replies.