AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is it normal for someone to cry during sex?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not completely unheard of, I suppose. Sex can be emotional, and sometimes emotions lead to crying.

But probably should be checked out if crying happens every time? I guess?

Idk, I'm not a doctor.

Okay.. well.. for me, I've cried a couple times when I was reminded of an assault I experienced or when I was in love with the person I was having sex with and emotions were high. But as a regular occurrence that would be really odd.

Crying can be pretty normal, and for a whole heap of reasons or no reason at all. If it happens just after sex just go with it, but I would be reluctant to read too much into it, usually it is simply an emotional release linked to the sexual one.
I don't think it would be too common, so it's not something to worry about too much.

I would recommend sex after crying, or after a partner has been crying, that is usually hot.

Sex with someone crying during sex (not near climax), usually not a good sign. Time to slow it down, recheck consent.

Never had it to happen to me or my partner(s). Unless you'd count that one time my partner headbutted me in those nose and made it bleed. There was a good bit of eye watering involved there.

It kinda happened to me once, but I regained composure before I really started crying. It was just a combination of me having a really intense orgasm and really intense feelings for the guy. So I got a bit overwhelmed for a moment. A lot of hormones are released during sex, so I'd say it's a totally normal thing.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
I was pretty sure that this is a fairly normal thing to happen occasionally. I've cried for no apparent reason after cumming a few times. I was under the impression that it can just be hormonal. Brains are weird sometimes.

I think it would depend why the person was crying. If it was because they were in physical pain, or sex was upsetting for them in and of itself, or if it brought negative feelings to the surface, then that would be bad. If it's just a harmless physical/hormonal reaction or brought on by positive emotions being stirred, then it's all good. "Normal" probably isn't something to worry about here, yo.

Absolutely its normal to cry during sex! If you're enjoying the sex and their are emotions attached it can get pretty intense!

Reactions: Tilly
I don't want to be rude, but why can't you just have romantic sex?

He said earlier in the thread that he has not been sexually active. It's not always easy for everyone to find another person to court with, let alone someone to have romantic, loving sex with. In my opinion, it also shouldn't be rushed.

my thought was if "crying" is involved during sex, reach over for the lube or don't stroke so deep....

Absolutely. It happens with me all the time...well, not actually to me but every girl vie ever been with has cried. Of course there is always the obligatory pointing and laughing uncontrollably, followed by tears.

I laugh. Does anyone else laugh? I've legit broken out into massive giggles after jizz. It takes a strong ego to hang out with me naked. I always giggle a little at least.

I laugh. Does anyone else laugh? I've legit broken out into massive giggles after jizz. It takes a strong ego to hang out with me naked. I always giggle a little at least.
I think the best sex involves fits of laughter! especially when it involves something hilariously said while roleplaying. I think it helps to relax things. I can't stand people that take things too serious though.

Don't get me wrong, there's sometimes a time and place for serious or emotional sex, but generally I don't think it's the best.

One time, I was having sex with my girlfriend and had the game Sim City running on the desk and it suddenly chimed and told me I'd been voted Best Mayor. It was a proud moment, and made the sex even better. Political power really is an aphrodisiac.

I got a lot of sex play out of that game now that I think of it. I may have cried when Robots destroyed half my city. Those were some tough times.

• Funny!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gen and ACFFAN69
This is me! Once I start, I just can't stop!

I have cried a couple times during sex also. Normally during more passionate sex.

Reactions: JickyJuly
People emit all kinds of things during and after sex. Everything is normal because we all emit the same kinds of fluids. If you start feeling that it's not normal and that you're a freak, that's when things get unpleasant. It's only when you start emitting one type of fluid in a chronic way that you need to worry about health. We all have the same genital parts, they are just organized in different ways with different colors, textures, sizes and shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.