AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issue with Chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2016
Void
Hey! Im new here and I post here because I have problems buying chaturbate tokens with my card (In paypal is the same) But in others sites i dont have problems!

And the chaturbate support not help me for nothing. :(

If someone helps me buy tokens I'll be very grateful.
And in return I offer an account of ma.playboy.tv with 979 days of membership (Yes, I need those tokens for vice) :inlove:
Thanks!
And sorry for the inconvenience.

Dude, Chaturbate is so black alien. You don't even know, bruh.

Can members on chaturbate transfer tokens to other members, like they can on MFC? I seem to think they can.

You can, as long as the other member has their account enabled to accept tips. Though I think you have to do the verification like you are actually going to cam on CB.

As to OP, chances are, no one is going to help you buy tokens. CB has been banning models for suspected CC fraud.

Perhaps try another card? Maybe a Green Dot or Bluebird?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.