AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issue with studio accounts to reset daily token counter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2020
Since the last chaturbate update, I have 2 studio accounts that are accumulating the tokens and they are not being transferred to the studio. These accounts have been in use for more than 6 months, so they should not present any problems.
I have written to support but I do not receive any response.

Account 1: allan_cruz
Account 2: Kathy_n_Jake

The accounts can be used to broadcast without any problem.
Thanks
@punker barbie

Since the last chaturbate update, I have 2 studio accounts that are accumulating the tokens and they are not being transferred to the studio. These accounts have been in use for more than 6 months, so they should not present any problems.
I have written to support but I do not receive any response.

Account 1: allan_cruz
Account 2: Kathy_n_Jake

The accounts can be used to broadcast without any problem.
Thanks
@punker barbie

do you mean just last night they didn't transfer or you mean every single day the tokens aren't transferring?

Upvote 0
Every single day, since last update, 5 days piling tokens.

I have 10 model accounts, 8 are working good, but 2 accounts aren't transferring the tokens at midnight.

@cbhours

Upvote 0
Every single day, since last update, 5 days piling tokens.

I have 10 model accounts, 8 are working good, but 2 accounts aren't transferring the tokens at midnight.

@cbhours

😲
That is bizarre! Let us know when you find out what happened cause i've never heard of something like that happening randomly.

Upvote 0
I noticed that tokens can linger on studio accounts if a fraud check is carried out against these tokens. Then they can be debited not at midnight, but after a long time, or they will be blocked altogether if it turns out that the tokens were purchased from stolen cards (which the model most often does not even suspect).

By the way, recently a large amount was debited from the account of my studio, about$ 570, after I paid this money to the model. Support wrote that the one who gave the model these tokens actually stole them, which means they need to be reimbursed. But since this money has already been withdrawn and paid to the model, these expenses fell on the studio. I wrote a big letter in support, saying that we, for our part, are ready to contribute to the fight against fraud in any way, but, with all due respect, we cannot be responsible for the payments that the site transfers to us and allows us to withdraw from the platform, and then, in fact, demands back.

Now we monitor all transactions of our studio models and if someone gives a model more than 1000 tokens per broadcast, we write a routine letter to support with a request to check these tokens for fraud. A few days later, the support responds that everything is fine with the tokens and we can feel free to cash them out.

It sounds strange, but this is how we have to work now. Support wrote to us that we are obliged to do this, otherwise we may be charged for such operations or even block the account. Now we suspect every secured member of fraud and write requests to support about the tokens received.

Upvote 0
I don't think it's due to fraud and it seems to me a lot of coincidence that the 2 accounts have the same problem from the same day. In addition, the accounts are still used to broadcast, they do not have any blocking and they have not been banned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.